ADVERTISEMENT

Rustburg at Appomattox

Aug 30, 2017
I wanted to make sure I send along my appreciation for Rustburg. Our game was everything a high school football game should be. I saw great sportsmanship on both sides and the Devils played their tails off.
I really hope none of the injuries were too bad, and those young men can be ready to go for the next game. Thats a great school with great kids and I'm thrilled to be playing for the lantern again
Finally, as I said on the 2a board. Rustburg #72 is one of the best offensive lineman I have ever seen. We threw the kitchen sink at that kid and he stood tall. That kid should be first team all Seminole and really should be all state.
Good luck this season

@DemRaiders ....I am once again impressed by Appomattox. The team, the school and the fan base. Despite all the success everyone continues to stay humble, true to themselves, and takes time out to praise the opponent. Your kind uplifting words are moving, and inspirational. I cannot thank you enough for finding something positive. If this is what PO1 is all about, then count me as a fan. Congrats on the win and good luck the rest of the season

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT