ADVERTISEMENT

Rustburg fans thoughts?

ridge98

VaPreps Varsity
Oct 19, 2014
After seeing the wing live, and having a good defense, you on board with SR being at Williamsburg?

I'm not a Rustburg fan but think that the Red Devils had a good run this year! Those Golden Eagles of Staunton River are a truly special team this year, and would hope that anyone that has witnessed the Golden Eagles play would agree! Classy team! I thought that 3A was down this year but quite the opposite! 3A West had a #1,4,6, & 10 seed in West final 4! That is remarkable if you think about it. That's what you want to see, seedings mean nothing and play on the field is what matters! In the West we have a #4 & #10 seed representing the excellent play of Western teams! Don't forget Blacksburg...Probably the most underestimated team in 3A this year! Well everyone's eyes are open now! Good luck to all teams remaining...stay healthy and enjoy the ride!

I believe the Eagles scored on every possession. They have a great fan base that made the trip up 24. The town of Moneta will be out in full force next weekend. This offense is fun to watch and is playing extremely well. Overstreet is terrific and they compliment him with Jones and Tester. The front line gets under looked as they make the holes open consistently. It will take a top shelf defense to slow them down.
Rustburg should be extremely proud of what they accomplished. They graduate a lot of seniors that had a remarkable run

I'm not a rustburg fan either, but devil's had a good season.was very surprised how they completely pushed rustburg around opening big holes all over the place.r rustburg inability to throw the ball really hurt them.hope our old foes from the Seminole continues there March to the big damce.good luck s.river

Reactions: HooaCav
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT