ADVERTISEMENT

Salem 33 Blacksburg 32

Should be noted that Beck was a monster this game, too, he was all of Blacksburg's points. Glad he's gone to a better place now :D

I'll get right on that, mom. In the mean time, I'll be thankful for the win.

You should be. You gave up on them early in the season and spoke badly about the coaches. Me not being from Salem had more faith in them than one of their own. I can certainly go back and post what you said and what I said. So yes be thankful, but also have your crow about YOUR team WINNING

You should be. You gave up on them early in the season and spoke badly about the coaches. Me not being from Salem had more faith in them than one of their own. I can certainly go back and post what you said and what I said. So yes be thankful, but also have your crow about YOUR team WINNING

Piss off, I had every right to be critical of how things were going, especially on defense. Take your blind homer garbage somewhere else.

I'm thrilled they managed to come together when it mattered most but they had real problems in the regular season and I'm not interested in blindly believing they always will win every game regardless. They showed gaping issues on defense I thought would cost them against high-powered offenses in the POs but they've rallied wonderfully and done what is necessary to win these games but if you think I'm going to just hurr durr Salem wins by 45 against Bama hurr durr just piss off back to whatever hole you crawled out of and go wait for another chance to look over your records of what someone said so you can type out a response.

Last edited:
Reactions: gwb16 and 7time
Piss off, I had every right to be critical of how things were going, especially on defense. Take your blind homer garbage somewhere else.

Blind homer? When I am a LONG way away from Salem. Yeah, you know me soooooo well.

No, you don't have every right to talk bad about coaches who have done so much for those kids and the community. You said you knew what they should do to improve. I'm guessing they didn't ask your opinion. And it wasn't just after the first Blacksburg game, it was after GW.

You see here is the difference bud, I always think my team can do better and I always pick my team. And since I have this blind homerism you speak of, that only happens for STUARTS DRAFT.

So are you saying you want me to go back and post what you said about YOUR team earlier? Whereas I spoke more highly than you?

Blind homer? When I am a LONG way away from Salem. Yeah, you know me soooooo well.

No, you don't have every right to talk bad about coaches who have done so much for those kids and the community. You said you knew what they should do to improve. I'm guessing they didn't ask your opinion. And it wasn't just after the first Blacksburg game, it was after GW.

You see here is the difference bud, I always think my team can do better and I always pick my team. And since I have this blind homerism you speak of, that only happens for STUARTS DRAFT.

So are you saying you want me to go back and post what you said about YOUR team earlier? Whereas I spoke more highly than you?

I like the part where you've made a thread not remotely involving you or your team entirely about you.

Reactions: 7time
I like the part where you've made a thread not remotely involving you or your team entirely about you.

Yes I made this about me, when I first replied YOU owed them an apology. But yes I get those 2 words confused at times. Just say it, you were wrong. I dont care if I said it or someone else, it gets me when people come on here bashing people (It's not like this is the 1st thread I have posted on about bashing).

I really don't care that I was involved. My point was someone not associated had more confidence than someone related to program. Had nothing to do with me.

God bless

Yes I made this about me, when I first replied YOU owed them an apology. But yes I get those 2 words confused at times. Just say it, you were wrong. I dont care if I said it or someone else, it gets me when people come on here bashing people (It's not like this is the 1st thread I have posted on about bashing).

I really don't care that I was involved. My point was someone not associated had more confidence than someone related to program. Had nothing to do with me.

God bless

lol I said it last week. Once again, you're a sad little man who keeps track of his internet arguments and tries to use them as some moral superiority apple crate to stand on and lord over people.

And you care immensely that you were involved because you're the one talking about it. I don't remember random arguments I have on the internet months ago, sorry.

Reactions: 7time
lol I said it last week. Once again, you're a sad little man who keeps track of his internet arguments and tries to use them as some moral superiority apple crate to stand on and lord over people.

And you care immensely that you were involved because you're the one talking about it. I don't remember random arguments I have on the internet months ago, sorry.

Think whatever you want. I dont care. It's just telling that you can't just say I was wrong and move on. Go Salem and Go Louisa.

You are reading everything wrong pal. I'm not trying to say I was right, I'm trying to get you to see that with the program, talent, community, and great coaching you have you should never think they are done. Me being a ways away and I know that.

Think whatever you want. I dont care. It's just telling that you can't just say I was wrong and move on. Go Salem and Go Louisa.

You are reading everything wrong pal. I'm not trying to say I was right, I'm trying to get you to see that with the program, talent, community, and great coaching you have you should never think they are done. Me being a ways away and I know that.

And I'm telling you that you failed to read me saying I was wrong last week. Hence, piss off.

I agree but this Salem has not been Salem of past year other than HB ramsey. Blacksburg should of won that game missed field goals and a blocked field goal

Hey, I was at the asswhooping. You can't pry me out for Black Friday, though. I hunkered down to watch Tech/UVA. Should be there next week, though.

Just messing with ya! I will probably will not be there. My son has a wrestling tournament but your and your parents seats will be saved.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT