ADVERTISEMENT

Salem and Lake Taylor will both be good .

freeatlast2013

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Feb 23, 2013
Salem returns a strong nucleus of players including Noah Beckley , Kionte Burnette, Joe Quinn , Viante Tucker , Nick Wade , Riley Fox , Vinny Pinello , Luke Owen , DeAngelo Ramsey , Nate Craft ,Josie Staples , Thomas Mundy , Grey Wolfe . They need a handful of other players who are hard nosed to step up . They will have those . I think they will have a very good team but no predictions beyond that . Obviously most people know about Lake Taylor . They are great and they return their Qb . A lot of variables go into a season . We will see . Those are starters who are key returnees from state championship .

Last edited:
Salem returns a strong nucleus of players including Noah Beckley , Kionte Burnette, Joe Quinn , Viante Tucker , Nick Wade , Riley Fox , Vinny Pinello , Luke Owen , DeAngelo Ramsey , Nate Craft ,Josie Staples , Thomas Mundy , Grey Wolfe . They need a handful of other players who are hard nosed to step up . They will have those . I think they will have a very good team but no predictions beyond that . Obviously most people know about Lake Taylor . They are great and they return their Qb . A lot of variables go into a season . We will see . Those are starters are key returnees from state championship .
Salem reloads. LT reloads. Dinwiddie will be as good as anyone, 4a-6a. Hanover will have a say in the East (barring Clayton Cheatham's healthy). Sherando is itching to get back to Lynchburg. Amherst has been down but they're as talented as any team in 4a. It's gonna be a darn good year. Riley Fox and DeAngelo Ramsey will be the two to watch. Ramsey is just a rising junior and he will have some major schools coming up and down 81 after him and Riley will end up at Tech. What I seen in the 2 games I watched them last year, really really impressed me. I haven't seen Rivers from Sherando in person, but he's a hoss also. Penn State definitely got them a gem!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT