ADVERTISEMENT

Salem and Pulaski

QB was in shotgun position then went in forward motion and did not get set as the ball was snapped.

Thanks I saw the play and wondered! They took a while to throw the flag!

Everyone was confused. Correct call, though. No idea why they called it like that, it's incredibly difficult to stop a sneak at this level of play and Akers has prototype size.

Everyone was confused. Correct call, though. No idea why they called it like that, it's incredibly difficult to stop a sneak at this level of play and Akers has prototype size.
Correct call? PC scores and the ref signals td. No flag was thrown until we are lined up for the extra point and then the flag is thrown a min later. Lmao.. I thought I had seen it all. But if u wanna see something weird, go to Salem. Lol

Correct call? PC scores and the ref signals td. No flag was thrown until we are lined up for the extra point and then the flag is thrown a min later. Lmao.. I thought I had seen it all. But if u wanna see something weird, go to Salem. Lol

Did Mags make them throw the flag? Be mad at the refs.

Sit there and tell me Pulaski was a better team tonight, please.

It was a good call, don’t know why they didn’t call it sooner. Fans called it right away, you have to get set. Pulaski would have probably scored with a normal sneak,only had to go a couple inches and would have had two attempts. Pulaski is a good team, good luck in the playoffs.

It was a good call, don’t know why they didn’t call it sooner. Fans called it right away, you have to get set. Pulaski would have probably scored with a normal sneak,only had to go a couple inches and would have had two attempts. Pulaski is a good team, good luck in the playoffs.
PC has run that same play several times this year the exact same way. Never been called for anything. Especially 1 min later. Lol

Nah, that was 4th. Although agreed on the rest, they score on a normal sneak. There was no reason to try and do what they did.

Did Mags make them throw the flag? Be mad at the refs.

Sit there and tell me Pulaski was a better team tonight, please.
I’m not saying pc was the better team. Or anything about mags. I’m saying I’ve never seen that and I’ve been watching hs FB for 40 yrs. but crazy things always happen at Salem.

I’m not saying pc was the better team. Or anything about mags. I’m saying I’ve never seen that and I’ve been watching hs FB for 40 yrs. but crazy things always happen at Salem.

One thing happened 13 years ago and that's been ridden into the ground. I'll give you that and what happened tonight and I'd like you to name me 3 other "happenings" at Salem Stadium in the last 20 years that has so clearly cost a team a game (this didn't cost PC the game).

All teams get bad beats, all teams get bad calls. Like, an entire team knowingly cheated against Salem in a playoff game and the VHSL said they cheated, shrugged their shoulders, and let them play the next game anyway while telling Salem "T.S.". It happens to literally everyone, but because Salem wins more than they lose it's tacked on as an excuse. If Salem had a .450 winning percentage the last 30 years nobody would bat an eye on any of this stuff.

It was the correct call. What made it so confusing was the ref waited so long to call it. Two really good teams heading into the playoffs. Salem has definitely improved from the one game I watched them against Northside.

I would 100% be pissed if this happened to Salem but I'd be pissed at the way it happened, not where it happened. There was no reason to let the XP team come on when they were clearly trying to figure the call out. If it happened in a more fluid sequence like we're used to you're probably annoyed but not thinking you got screwed.

Correct call made in a clumsy and unfortunate manner. Salem has improved, but still one dimensional. Probably win one in playoffs. Still not bad for a down year

Typical cant give us the credit even when its due ......honestly if your kids had good sportsmanship u guys would've had a better chance i cant remember who posted about the pulaski kids not listen to coaches........BOY I SEEN IT TONIGHT THISE KIDS DID NOT HAVE ANY RESPECT

It was the correct call. What made it so confusing was the ref waited so long to call it. Two really good teams heading into the playoffs. Salem has definitely improved from the one game I watched them against Northside.
FIRST OFF THANK U YOU ARE THE FIRST PERSON THAT ACTUALLY GAVE US A GOOD COMPLIMENT......PULASKI GOT A GREAT TEAM JUST NEED A LITTLE ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT GOOD GAME

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT