ADVERTISEMENT

Salem Football Fans Facebook page

mike salem

Nov 2, 2009
Salem
I think I posted this once before, but I started a fan page on Facebook. There are over 600 members in 3 weeks. You will enjoy it if you are a fan of Salem football. Tons of pictures, videos, and posts already and it's gaining momentum. Need to get to the game just post and it's a safe bet you can hitch a ride with somebody already going. If you are a Spartan fan and want in go to Facebook and look up Salem Football Fans and request membership. If you have trouble finding it I'm Mike Stevens send me a message and I'll add you.

Best place for pre or postgame eats? Billy's Barn, Mama Maria's, Joe's Deli...?
If you are going to the JF-Salem game this weekend it's in Forest. Favorite places there to eat are Neighbors Place,La Caretta, Texas Inn (or Tavern I always get the Roanoke & Lynchburg one's name mixed up) They are carbon copies of one another. They built a new one near Brookville HS. I grew up in Rustburg and my family still lives there.

Mac N Bob's is a favorite in Salem as well.
If you are going to the JF-Salem game this weekend it's in Forest. Favorite places there to eat are Neighbors Place,La Caretta, Texas Inn (or Tavern I always get the Roanoke & Lynchburg one's name mixed up) They are carbon copies of one another. They built a new one near Brookville HS. I grew up in Rustburg and my family still lives there.
Several good places right near JF, Carol's Place is locally owned and operated, great home cooked food. Trio is on the same stretch of road and they have great Italian food, especially the wings and pizza!

Reactions: mike salem
Several good places right near JF, Carol's Place is locally owned and operated, great home cooked food. Trio is on the same stretch of road and they have great Italian food, especially the wings and pizza!
If you want to get off the beaten path, head downtown Lynchburg. RA Bistro is locally owned and operated with probably the best burger selection in the area. The Boiler Room has a great burger too. Market at Main is also really good.

Reactions: wikki
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT