ADVERTISEMENT

Salem - Fun Fact - Read at your own risk!

redzone4us

VaPreps Rookie
Dec 3, 2012
Salem has won more state championships in even number years (5) '96, '98, '00, '04, '16, Versus (4) in odd numbered years. '99, '05, '15, '17.
Sorry, i hadn't seen a new Salem thread since yesterday. I couldn't resist.:cool:

Salem has won more state championships in even number years (5) '96, '98, '00, '04, '16, Versus (4) in odd numbered years. '99, '05, '15, '17.
Sorry, i hadn't seen a new Salem thread since yesterday. I couldn't resist.:cool:
At least you put at your own risk lol. Might be awhile before they win another one. It’s not easy to win Div 4 anymore. On a good note I get to see the Div 1 and 2 title games this yr

Reactions: mike salem
Maybe we ought to bombard the board with Salem fun facts just to piss people off. Naaaaaa, better to be quiet, reload, rededicate, and relax.

Oh Geez :rolleyes:

Y'all are starting to sound like Hillary Clinton. You lost but cant seem to accept it.

I, personally, am more interested in the teams still playing than the ones who are prepping for basketball. But to each his own.

That being said, really looking forward to heading over to the Jungle to watch the Eastern View/Louisa match up. That should be a championship caliber game! And Louisa puts on one heckuva pregame show.

Salem is a deviation of the word Shalem which means perfect peace Lots of Salems all over the country. So let there be perfect peace in Virginia. Move on

Y'all are starting to sound like Hillary Clinton. You lost but cant seem to accept it.

I, personally, am more interested in the teams still playing than the ones who are prepping for basketball. But to each his own.

That being said, really looking forward to heading over to the Jungle to watch the Eastern View/Louisa match up. That should be a championship caliber game! And Louisa puts on one heckuva pregame show.
I think it was posted as a joke but the haters gonna hate.

That should be a good game. Hopefully they can airdrop the game ball in for you. I don’t know if they do this for every game.

Reactions: Marshall-Dillon
LOL too funny.

What is wrong with people yea we lost who gives a sh#$ theres alot more schools to talk about and are still playing you wonder why salem fans are always commenting and defending the program cause people wont stop harassing the program its OVER THERE'S OTHER TEAMS THAT NEED THIS ATTENTION BUT SALEM SEEMS TO ALWAYS BE A TOPIC......GROW UPP
ITS A HIGHSCHOOL FOOTBALL TEAM

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT