ADVERTISEMENT

Salem vs Amherst score

Ive never seen it done so blatantly as at Salem. They don't even attempt to mak it plausible the there might have been a penalty
Must not watch much high school football then... These are not professional officials. Sure Salem gets some calls but so does every team. No need for conspiracy theories.

Last edited:
I have no doubt. Could make for an exciting playoff game. Good luck the rest of the year.

Salem got beat up front. Defensive and offensive line. However, even with poor play by defense the pick six by Amherst when Salem was on Amherst 27 up three was the difference of game. Also Salem had two critical busted coverages. Barring injury Salem will improve, but right now they are a very flawed football team. By the way Amherst is very good

They have talent, but not as much in the offensive and defensive lines as the last two years.

They simply don't have the talent anywhere nor the depth . They will have a good season simply for the fact their schedule is fairly easy
You don't know what the heck you're talking about. They have very talented skilled kids. Ramsey may be the most talented kid in years. They have an all state receiver and a very capable QB. They just are having defensive and offensive line problems

I do know what I'm talking about , I played for Salem and from a players perspective competition is getting low and the players just aren't built the same way they used to be .

Salem played a very good team tonight. They made some mental mistakes that probably cost them the game. Two busted coverages and a pick six. Those things are fixable. Ramsey will be the best player on the field in every game he plays in the regular season. Kids in the offensive and defensive line have to improve, but right now they seem to be overmatched when playing someone who is very good. Look for Salem to go 9-1 or 8-2 and be very very dangerous come playoff time. (barring injury)

Reactions: mike salem
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT