ADVERTISEMENT

Salem vs Amherst score

Not so fast... 27-21 Salem after Ramsey 3rd TD run
Not too fast but DAMN, is this not fun? And as much as I would love to see Wikki dancing naked in the street, the last thing I want to see is Wikki dancing naked in the street. My eyes! My eyes!

Not too fast but DAMN, is this not fun? And as much as I would love to see Wikki dancing naked in the street, the last thing I want to see is Wikki dancing naked in the street. My eyes! My eyes!
Didn't happen Shauntclair but I sure was happy tonight. Rang my cowbell all the way to the car

Didn't happen Shauntclair but I sure was happy tonight. Rang my cowbell all the way to the car
This was a good one. Really was. Congrats. Win or lose. They fought. They fought hard. All I ever want from a squad.

Picked against you babe but I don't think I can remember a more satisfying smile after a game in quite some time. I don't know if the best team won. that will take some weeks. But you beat Salem and at home. Double tough. Well done.

This was a good one. Really was. Congrats. Win or lose. They fought. They fought hard. All I ever want from a squad.

Picked against you babe but I don't think I can remember a more satisfying smile after a game in quite some time. I don't know if the best team won. that will take some weeks. But you beat Salem and at home. Double tough. Well done.
We were the better team and beat the state chanps at their home and it was awesome and yes I am still smiling

ADVERTISEMENT