ADVERTISEMENT

Salem vs dinwiddee..no brain er

Hey DSH....when I bowled years back my name tag said...SPOONS.....loved stirring the pot!!!!!! Salem's season???? Wow....great weight room turn out... Dajon Cardwell set a squat record today at 530 !!!!! TE Close is a beast!!!! LB Chandler Sutphin in cleared after ACL injury.,QB Gladden looks good!!! Young guns gotta step up but all in all..... They look good!!!! How about G.W. I hear Halifax is building a new stadium????? Salem opens at home with Amherst then goes to franklin co and dinwiddee then gets blacksburg at home!!!! Tough way to open the season!!! I see GW as having a possible 10-0 year.

Hey DSH....when I bowled years back my name tag said...SPOONS.....loved stirring the pot!!!!!! Salem's season???? Wow....great weight room turn out... Dajon Cardwell set a squat record today at 530 !!!!! TE Close is a beast!!!! LB Chandler Sutphin in cleared after ACL injury.,QB Gladden looks good!!! Young guns gotta step up but all in all..... They look good!!!! How about G.W. I hear Halifax is building a new stadium????? Salem opens at home with Amherst then goes to franklin co and dinwiddee then gets blacksburg at home!!!! Tough way to open the season!!! I see GW as having a possible 10-0 year.
My prediction..If GW has a defense then they will at least be in the state championship this year. If no defense, they’ll go 10-2, possibly 11-2 with a loss to either JF or Amherst (maybe both if that defense doesn’t improve) in the regular season and they’ll have a quick 2nd round playoff exit. The Danville offense will be historic but that doesn’t win championships. Salem is going to be a tough out along with Glass. JF may have the second best offense in the region. They got horses. 4D and 4B will be blood baths come playoff time.

Reactions: freeatlast2013
My prediction..If GW has a defense then they will at least be in the state championship this year. If no defense, they’ll go 10-2, possibly 11-2 with a loss to either JF or Amherst (maybe both if that defense doesn’t improve) in the regular season and they’ll have a quick 2nd round playoff exit. The Danville offense will be historic but that doesn’t win championships. Salem is going to be a tough out along with Glass. JF may have the second best offense in the region. They got horses. 4D and 4B will be blood baths come playoff time.
I heard GW and Dinwiddie playing first game of the season. LCA dropped GW from schedule.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
Guy I talked to said this season, which didn't make sense to me. But maybe he meant play them next year.
I’d imagine he meant for next season. LCA is dropping to 3a so I’d expect them to play more 2a and 3a schools. It’ll be interesting to see who else we pick up. Picking up Dinwiddie was huge! Hopefully it’ll be a rematch of the 2018 state championship :D

Reactions: btowenatc
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT