ADVERTISEMENT

Salem vs Liberty

Would like to know the status of Parker and Fox before putting any money on this one.

Liberty is a power team with some very special athletes. The Oline will definitely wear Salem down. They will score points and grind time off the clock. On the other hand, the Salem offense is extremely well balanced and the play calling has been exceptional. Liberty is very good defensively but has been susceptible to a team that can pass well. Spartans are going to put up numbers also.

I see this as a very close game probably decided by a mistake. Fumble, Pick, untimely penalty, special teams gaff or injury to a critical cog. But I'll go with the bull in the China shop because that's who I picked in week 7 to go to LU. Always like a team with good Hogs and Liberty's got em'.

Liberty 35 - Salem 31

Liberty 28 Salem 24 The board will be like the grocery stores the day after thanksgiving, DEAD.
sad0004.r191677.gif

in reality this game is to close to call for me, I plead the non- crow pick. if I had to pick one, I go with liberty, but either could win it.

This will be a great game tomorrow!! For me it's all in the preparation! I believe that the defense ( Salem or liberty ) will make the difference!! Also play calling will play a roll....keeping the defenses on their heels!! I just hope for a good clean and flag free and above all injury free game tomorrow!!

I learned a long time ago that the only time I normally bet against Salem is if they are playing my Cougars. I don't care if Pulaski County were playing the Washington Redskins, I wouldn't bet against them.

Both teams seem to be coming into the contest relatively healthy. Both have solid run games but can also throw the ball if needed. I would give the advantage to Liberty in the passing game but only slightly. Despite the size of the Liberty offensive line, I give the Spartans the advantage in the running game.

Both teams have athletes, both teams have bruisers. I give Liberty the size advantage, but Salem has played size and done well against it so it may not be that big of a deal.

Ramsey will need to have another solid game for Salem, the Liberty quarterback will be the key for the Eagles.

Both defensive units are solid and fly to the ball and tackle well. As always if you can generate some turnovers then you will help your team greatly.

Salem has a very solid kicker. I know the Liberty kicker did well against Pulaski but I don't know his stats for the entire season.

Not sure if either team has had to punt a lot this season.

Both teams seem to have solid coaching staffs that communicate well with their players.

One key factor may be that Salem has had to come from behind at least once or twice this season. I don't know how all of the games played out for Liberty, but that experience for Salem could be very valuable should they come out flat or make early mistakes.

The only other key factor I can see between the two teams that have plenty of senior leadership all around is home field advantage. Salem doesn't lose at home very often, and I'm sure they will be looking to continue that tradition.

With all that said, this should be a close game. If both teams play mistake free football and force the other to grind it out, I would expect the final scores to be within a touchdown of each other or less, with the win coming from either a big defensive stop or a mistake late in the game.

I'll take Salem 24-21.

not sure salem healthy-----no word on fox and parker's condition-----no word is probably a bad sign

Information given to me by someone who talked to a parent is that they are not fine and there have been additional injuries to key players during practice this week.Hope your information is right and my second had info is wrong.

trust me on this

They will punch the clock and go to work........ its game day baby...... salems ready to go

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT