ADVERTISEMENT

Salem vs Louisa

Who wins

• Louisa

Votes: 43 55.1%
  • Salem

Votes: 35 44.9%

• Total voters
Yeah, change of date hurt quite a bit. Between that, the distance of the trip, the weather and the fact that this is the 4th championship game in a row, attendance is predictably down.
Attendance is down because people have to work tomorrow. Can't make the long trip and get back so late.

I was planning to come but got a call to have to work in Harrisonburg at 9:30 this morning. Talk about one disappointed gal!

Wow, I'm rooting for Salem, and that spot sucked something awful for Louisa. The dudes arm and ball reached square on the 20 yd line.

Reactions: tw2126
The Salem rushing must be awesome as no one ran on Louisa in the playoffs till now. And what was it, 4 Ints. The way Salem played tonite they would have crushed anyone else too.

The Salem rushing must be awesome as no one ran on Louisa in the playoffs till now. And what was it, 4 Ints. The way Salem played tonite they would have crushed anyone else too.

Ramsey averaged 200+ a game in the POs. I told everyone all season if they ever let the reins off that kid he'd be hell on wheels.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT