ADVERTISEMENT

SD Coach Moving.......Will Their Style of Play Change???

longtimerhsfan

VaPreps All Region
Dec 12, 2006
The news is out that Mike Gale, the boys basketball coach at Stuarts Draft, has accepted the AD position at Rockbridge County High School. For the past nine years of his tenure at SDHS, he had employed the fast and furious Grinnell College offensive system and this past year the Cougars advanced to the state playoffs with it.

So will the new person keep that style in play or go with something more traditional? Stay tuned to find out!

And then one day later, Jeremiah Major (football coach at Wilson) has accepted the AD position at Waynesboro. Just a little springtime musical chairs, since there are no games to be played!!!

Sorry I missed this post when the Major announcement came out but it should be good for both parties involved. IMO Major and the Hornet program had become a tab bit stagnant even with their switch to a different base formation on O. I think Jeremiah has organizational skills that will help him in his new role. I will say I have never been a fan of his in game coaching. Good luck to him and both programs

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT