ADVERTISEMENT

Second Favorite Team?

blackknight_pride

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Sep 27, 2016
Harrisonburg
Just ASSUMING your team losses in the playoffs, who would you root for the rest of the way? Personally, I would go for Louisa, just because they're in the same district and they need some playoff success, something that's alluded them since 2006. I also, for whatever reason, am a bit of a GW bandwagon. It would also be nice to see Dinwiddie redeem themselves from last year. How about you guys?

Just ASSUMING your team losses in the playoffs, who would you root for the rest of the way? Personally, I would go for Louisa, just because they're in the same district and they need some playoff success, something that's alluded them since 2006. I also, for whatever reason, am a bit of a GW bandwagon. It would also be nice to see Dinwiddie redeem themselves from last year. How about you guys?
A team that has never won before, I would pick Louisa because of their passionate fan base

Reactions: Lions1983
2nd favorite team Giles Spartans Go Big Red , 2nd 4A team, Salem River Ridge brothers and class coaching staff and program

Reactions: mike salem
Dinwiddie. They played real hard last year and have came so close many times. Even I felt their pain last year.
I would also like Dinwiddie because I met some of their fans in the last state game they played at LU. Amherst hosted the game like we did many others during those yesrs at LU and they were by far the nicest of all to us lady Lancers that were the host.

Reactions: 1Gensfan and OCBoy
I really do not have a team I'm just here for the entertainment...But any underdog has my vote, any team that has never won one, or better yet any 4 seed or lower!

If Dinwiddie loses I will be rooting for the Monacan Chiefs (1mbonape). I am a big fan of Coach Henderson and his young men. If Monacan loses out then I will root for the region b winner and a few of my buddies teams: GW-Danville (DSH), Sherando (Hamspear), and Salem (Mike).

1st-Clarke

2nd--Then it has to be Clarke getting ready for next year..........:D

However-I'll "pull": for any local or Bull Run team

Salem. Gotta go with our brothers from the River Ridge. The most underrated conference in the state. 2 State Champs last season.

Salem. Gotta go with our brothers from the River Ridge. The most underrated conference in the state. 2 State Champs last season.
Tradionally you are correct. In 2011, Hidden Valley, Cave Spring, Salem and Christiansburg was a true state contender for their respective class. That’s just an example as it is going through a down couple of years but it is traditionally strong.

I work at Skyline, but I live in Luray. So hoo-ray for Lu-ray! Other than that, most of the other teams that I like rooting for are not even in the playoffs this year. I guess I would root for Warren County, but not tonight.

Reactions: Rev_Real
How are they underrated I don’t think anyone is looking beyond those teams

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT