ADVERTISEMENT

Seen the new system

Lafayette

VaPreps All District
Aug 26, 2001
And in a word, it stinks! Who would have ever thought this would be good?? Everyone wants to follow their group classification- not all groups in one little region!! It must have taken another government moron to think this up. Other than to see Friday's scoreboard I am not bothering with this site anymore- used to be very, very good. I will stick with my local HR Varsity board for coverage and forget any posting- that is more or less dead now. Adios!!

And in a word, it stinks! Who would have ever thought this would be good?? Everyone wants to follow their group classification- not all groups in one little region!! It must have taken another government moron to think this up. Other than to see Friday's scoreboard I am not bothering with this site anymore- used to be very, very good. I will stick with my local HR Varsity board for coverage and forget any posting- that is more or less dead now. Adios!!
tumblr_m7p5b8uHUX1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

HR Varsity was put to sleep last fall. The folks at the Chicago Tribune (their parent company) decided that if folks didn't want to pay for it, they'd just tear it down. Pitiful, but expected. It was too much of a good thing....

I do agree though, looks like a government job...LOL!

I'm pretty sure some folks here are happy with the change because they grew tired of seeing a particular team dominate board discussion or grew tired of reading an individuals post that were contradictory, confrontational or rude (because they have all the correct answers), but was always ended with "GL to them in 20xx".....some of that might be weeded out, but it was a minor issue. I'm going to miss the 1A/2A/3A/4A breakdown.

I preferred the classification breakdown. Someone said there was a poll on here about potential changes, but I don't understand why it was done over the summer when virtually no one is posting. Folks don't usually get going until mid-to-late August.

All you get over there is a bunch of Phoebus apologist.
Exactly....excuses after excuses...

Kind of comical in a way, a few years back they were bashing Hampton fans for "living in the past"........ummmm, yeah, about that.....

Yup, this new forum setup is some garbage. No wonder the talk has gone down. Whoever's in charge can't leave well enough alone.

Reactions: gwb16
Exactly....excuses after excuses...

Kind of comical in a way, a few years back they were bashing Hampton fans for "living in the past"........ummmm, yeah, about that.....
I call them out about it every time

Reactions: gwb16
I preferred the classification talk to. Like hearing the tidewater an Richmond area that we we're gonna be seeing come playoffs. Still could do it there's 6 boards 1A post swva 2A valley 3a pedmont ect.

ADVERTISEMENT