ADVERTISEMENT

Sherando & EV

Keith_Stone33

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Sep 30, 2013
At the beginning of the year I had this one projected as a good game, but after last week, I'm not so sure. For those of you who have seen both of these teams or are familiar with them, what kind of predictions do you have for this one?

At the beginning of the year I had this one projected as a good game, but after last week, I'm not so sure. For those of you who have seen both of these teams or are familiar with them, what kind of predictions do you have for this one?
Blowout in favor of Sherando. I originally said 61-21 in that area but I will say 42-14 42-21 area. EV will be without many star players this is a no brainier now

Last edited:
I haven't seen the Cyclones play this year, but I've seen Sherando play Martinsburg and Washington in person. Would be very surprised to see Sherando lose given the injuries to some key EV players. But like in all games, anything can happen on the field.

I'll say Sherando takes it 34-14. Could see it being closer than that, but Sherando hasn't scored over 35 this year over lesser competition than a weakened EV squad.

I will go with kind of like OC boy's prediction, Except Sherando only gives up one against starters, and one against backups late , 35-14. You guys put a lot of value in Offense, I like the defense. Doesn't matter how many points you put up if the other team can't score.

Reactions: one man
I will go with kind of like OC boy's prediction, Except Sherando only gives up one against starters, and one against backups late , 35-14. You guys put a lot of value in Offense, I like the defense. Doesn't matter how many points you put up if the other team can't score.
That score is about right. IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT