ADVERTISEMENT

Sick to my stomach

My original point was made Loud and clearly what freak athletes were over the field for Jefferson Forest? How do you define a freak athlete? What makes them big high school playmakers how many were all state or all region, are you just happy because their team had some success and ran the scores up to pad stats? I’m not quite sure what you’re looking for in big games where big time players show up where were was the arsenal of athletes to make big plays and etc? I’m done talking about another JF team that accomplished as much as i did In my tenure there a regional championship loss...when you show me the bonafide playmakers who aren’t a product of a system and are freak athletes like a Navy Jones i might stop but until you take off your blinders I’ll keep showing you the light.
You’re just precious. I feel like I’m seeing a special on comedy central

Ill invite you too some high quality football games with high quality freak athletes.

I would beg to differ I played in a power 5 conference and have seen a lot of quality football where i live now and have traveled to see. But if you would like I’ll invite you out for the championships out here.

Reactions: jfcav1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT