ADVERTISEMENT

Sneak peek Week 11 Pick em

mike salem

Nov 2, 2009
Salem
I'll post the full pick em Saturday, but I will let you guys know there will be 3 GOW- JF/Brookville, GW/Magna Vista, Salem/Pulaski. It will be an opportunity to make up or lose ground.

I'll post the full pick em Saturday, but I will let you guys know there will be 3 GOW- JF/Brookville, GW/Magna Vista, Salem/Pulaski. It will be an opportunity to make up or lose ground.
Why is that an opportunity to gain ground? Are those games are worth more than the others? If I had a choice however, I would go to Magna Vista/GW while watching the scoreboard and hoping that Pulaski gives Salem some work.

Why is that an opportunity to gain ground? Are those games are worth more than the others? If I had a choice however, I would go to Magna Vista/GW while watching the scoreboard and hoping that Pulaski gives Salem some work.
GOW is always worth 2. 19 points possible this week instead of 17.

I really hope Brookville will give us a game. We need it heading into playoffs. Starting to wonder if we'll have a running clock considering their losses to some average teams. However, they ALWAYS come to play and bring their A game against us, hopefully they will again this year. Good GOW pick

Brookville had some players go out injured against Amherst. That's why they've started giving up points. I'm not sure if they'll be back in time for JF.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT