ADVERTISEMENT

So post your score salem- bburg

Anybody know Salem’s season averages (points scored and points given up)? Too lazy to go look it up

Not predicting score. Just hope Salem plays like Salem. Effective running, effective use of the play action passing game, few mistakes, a stingy hard hitting and enthusiastic defense. All done with poise and execution.

Reactions: cb2018
Was Salem missing any defensive players the first game? Have they made any defensive changes since?

Does anyone with knowledge of the Salem program know if Nate Craft will play tomorrow night? I noticed that Argabright was the PAT kicker vs. Charlottesville, but I haven't seen the breakdown of the GW-Danville game to know if Craft was back then or not. He's a terrific kicker! Thanks, in advance, for any solid information.

Does anyone with knowledge of the Salem program know if Nate Craft will play tomorrow night? I noticed that Argabright was the PAT kicker vs. Charlottesville, but I haven't seen the breakdown of the GW-Danville game to know if Craft was back then or not. He's a terrific kicker! Thanks, in advance, for any solid information.
Yes from what we know Craft will be kicking Friday night.. Seems that he had a bit of a hiccup getting out of bed on a teacher workday and was late for practice so Mags sit him the first half of the Charlottesville game.. No one is above the rules and he had to sit.. He is in good company as one of the best (if not the best) in the State IMO ...very strong leg and can hit it from just about anywhere on the field. His Touchbacks are almost about 80% from what the stats say. You have to wonder how many he could make given the opportunities but he is clutch and I think the coaching staff has the utmost confidence in his ability. The Argabright kid did excellent coming in to make his kicks when needed.

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
Yes from what we know Craft will be kicking Friday night.. Seems that he had a bit of a hiccup getting out of bed on a teacher workday and was late for practice so Mags sit him the first half of the Charlottesville game.. No one is above the rules and he had to sit.. He is in good company as one of the best (if not the best) in the State IMO ...very strong leg and can hit it from just about anywhere on the field. His Touchbacks are almost about 80% from what the stats say. You have to wonder how many he could make given the opportunities but he is clutch and I think the coaching staff has the utmost confidence in his ability. The Argabright kid did excellent coming in to make his kicks when needed.
Good luck to him Panther. BN, myself, and others at the Dinwiddie game will be following your game closely. Mike, be sure to give us frequent updates on the group text, please.

Game will be decided in the trenches. Which team establishes a consistent running game and which teams running game is contained.

ADVERTISEMENT