ADVERTISEMENT

Softball Championship

Yeah I heard that score. Sounds like Auburn must have had a really dominating pitcher. Plus I am sure the fact that they had been there so many times before was a factor.

But state runner-up is nothing to sneeze at so hopefully the Lady Gladiators can build on that.

Reactions: kwhs95fan
Yeah I heard that score. Sounds like Auburn must have had a really dominating pitcher. Plus I am sure the fact that they had been there so many times before was a factor.

But state runner-up is nothing to sneeze at so hopefully the Lady Gladiators can build on that.
Yeah the Auburn pitcher had a perfect game in the semis and a no hitter yesterday. Seems like JMU is getting a good one.

She missed some time with an injury and that's when Auburn suffered most of its losses. Still has another year of high school to go.

Reactions: kwhs95fan
Oh great! I was relieved when they finally graduated that superstar volleyball player and now you tell me that this one will be back next year!! Don't they ever run out down there????

Auburn definitely has extremely strong spring sports teams. Rappahannock isn't too far behind either.

And of course, so is Riverheads, but they are strong in all seasons. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT