ADVERTISEMENT

Somebody give me

hamspear

VaPreps All Region
Gold Member
Nov 3, 2009
Arrowhead stadium
A EV , Kettle,Run, Liberty Bealton, and Woodgrove preview , not the politically correct newspaper stuff, somebody who knows what the heck is going on with these teams this year. Thank you.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
EV and Kettle Run have a benefot game friday, that should give a little better insight of those two teams. Liberty will be a tough outting as they usually field a good squad, their strong suit will be their line play, they have some studs up front. Dont know much about woodgrove

A EV , Kettle,Run, Liberty Bealton, and Woodgrove preview , not the politically correct newspaper stuff, somebody who knows what the heck is going on with these teams this year. Thank you.
EV will be a solid team again this year. The offense will put up points. Young QB's appear to be good. Running games should be strong. D'Ago Hunter will be the man on both sides of the ball. Secondary should be good as well. The only area I believe that's a "wait and see" group is the D-line. They will probably be able to get pressure on QB's but stopping the run, especially up the middle, could be an issue.

EV and Kettle Run have a benefot game friday, that should give a little better insight of those two teams. Liberty will be a tough outting as they usually field a good squad, their strong suit will be their line play, they have some studs up front. Dont know much about woodgrove
Seems like Liberty always has studs up front. That's a luxury that most high school teams don't have.

Woodgrove is rebuilding this year.

Last year we returned quite a few starters on both sides of the ball; this year we return two starters on each side of the ball.

We will be starting a lot of young men who went mostly undefeated their freshman and JV years so hopefully they will pick up where their predecessors left off.

We have a tougher schedule this year playing three (3) 5A schools so I suspect we are going to play closer games this year score wise.

We definitely need a punter this year....

I work for a living so I have not been to any practices and I don't know much about who is starting and what offense and defense we are running suffice to say that The Woodgrove offense and defense will be the same system you are used to seeing.

My son will be playing JV football this year.

Coaches are going to earn their pay this season!

Let's Roll WOLVERINES!!!

Woodgrove is rebuilding this year.

Last year we returned quite a few starters on both sides of the ball; this year we return two starters on each side of the ball.

We will be starting a lot of young men who went mostly undefeated their freshman and JV years so hopefully they will pick up where their predecessors left off.

We have a tougher schedule this year playing three (3) 5A schools so I suspect we are going to play closer games this year score wise.

We definitely need a punter this year....

I work for a living so I have not been to any practices and I don't know much about who is starting and what offense and defense we are running suffice to say that The Woodgrove offense and defense will be the same system you are used to seeing.

My son will be playing JV football this year.

Coaches are going to earn their pay this season!

Let's Roll WOLVERINES!!!

Good to hear from you, Tom. I was going to say we hadn't heard much from you during the offseason, but I checked - we haven't heard ANYTHING from you! Welcome back.

Here's wishing your son a successful, injury-free season. Hope the Wolverines have another good campaign as well.

3 Names to remember... D'Ago Hunter, Koen King, and Matt Lowry. King is a new addition to the team and will have a big year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT