ADVERTISEMENT

Something to consider

No excuses! Doesn’t matter if Salem isn’t as strong. Don’t mean a thing.
No excuses being made, just stating facts. Were you making excuses about the Amherst loss? Salem has no excuses for it's two losses, they got beat. The question is very simple for Salem: It's obvious they are not as good as the last three years, but are they still good enough to win the region, state semis, and state finals?

No excuses being made, just stating facts. Were you making excuses about the Amherst loss? Salem has no excuses for it's two losses, they got beat. The question is very simple for Salem: It's obvious they are not as good as the last three years, but are they still good enough to win the region, state semis, and state finals?
Lets see if they are good enough to win Friday!!!

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
Stating facts. We were hurt.. Down 7 or 8 men. Wouldn’t your team struggle if you lost 7 or 8 men?

Reactions: Lewis918777
I'm not going to lie, this is my favorite thread right now. This is some good ole trash talking. The best part is, crow doesn't really taste all that bad with the right seasoning. Why not right. I may or may not have flamed this fire.

I'm not going to lie, this is my favorite thread right now. This is some good ole trash talking. The best part is, crow doesn't really taste all that bad with the right seasoning. Why not right. I may or may not have flamed this fire.
Still got a few more days with nothing better to do. May as well stir the pot.

Screw it let’s see how many can get banned from this thread lol Wonder where Shauntclair went

Here's a question...are either of the 4B games going to be televised or live on radio? If so, what stations?

Were you down that many when you gave up all those points to Franklin? I didn't follow those games.
Yeah we were healthy. GW is Franklin County’s super bowl and has always been. A couple of years ago their basketball team asked for our boys autographs and was taking pictures with them after the game. GW is a big deal in their eyes. They have a good game plan for us every year. Our defense scored 3 times in that game btw..

Reactions: Lewis918777
Good old fashion trash talking with no personal attacks. Job well done fellas! And Ladies (1GensFan &Wikki) :cool:

Yeah we were healthy. GW is Franklin County’s super bowl and has always been. A couple of years ago their basketball team asked for our boys autographs and was taking pictures with them after the game. GW is a big deal in their eyes. They have a good game plan for us every year. Our defense scored 3 times in that game btw..
hahaha....good thing they did score 3 times on defense or you may have lost that game.

Hey sports head....I went to the sex shop and bought a glow in the dark lime green marble sack gonna broadcast the game wearing it with GO RICHLANDS printed on the back and a SHORT SUGARS CAMO HAT!!!!! WHILE WEARING A PAIR OF WEEGENS WITH TASSLESSSSS:confused::eek:o_O:p

Ramsey 42 GW 21, this young man plays angry over under on his PYAs are 10

I am betting 3putts broadcast is totally homerish, come on 3putt, you probably will forget the score and timeouts while GW is running up and down the field.... asking Dandy Don beside to sing the song “turn out the lights, the parties over.” Have another shot!

Hope Salem can play well enough to escape the Southside with an upset victory over a very good GW team. Will be interesting to see how Salem plays as the underdog. There has only been a handful of occasions in the past few years where that was the case and for the most part they responded pretty well. In the end the team that plays the best defense will take home the W.

DSH, I'm gonna skip the Reidsville game and come to see GW take on Salem. I hope your boys don't let me down. I would pick Reidsville to beat either of you if they played. Just joking, adding a few jokes myself. On the real, Go GW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT