ADVERTISEMENT

Something to consider

Y’all be humble and don’t fall into the same bs Louisa has found its self in on here. Please stay humble...
Everywhere I go. It was just one guy! Until Hoos fan rises from the ashes stop painting all Louisa fans as arrogant. Very humble and respect Monacan. If you view any post I or other Louisa posters have made the only response you will get from us is after the other side has fired a shot our way. I love Monacan and Dinwiddie. Respect the heck out of them. Well coached and good players.

Reactions: OCBoy
I am betting 3putts broadcast is totally homerish, come on 3putt, you probably will forget the score and timeouts while GW is running up and down the field.... asking Dandy Don beside to sing the song “turn out the lights, the parties over.” Have another shot!
Ham I take you with a glass of prune juice...ain't no Pulaski homer bulls... In my broadcast.... And hearing Don Lee sing that song is great.... As a matter of fact Dave Ross is working with me Friday. Who you working with Liberace!!!!!

I see by watching Salem games they have problems with teams that have a balanced attack!!! Guess what we have??? And throw on top of all of that a very dangerous QB which you have only played 1 game this season!!!

I don't know much about GW or the Poole brothers. Do either of them play defense? Does max preps have the scores correct for the first 3 games, did GW give up 140+ points in those games. Not poking, just wondering. What is the expected score of this game, over/under kind of thing?

I'm not familiar with that picture above, but it looks like a whole bunch of GW players having trouble tackling 1 Salem player? Was that the point? Is #13 even helping? Whats with the kid being crushed by his own teammate? I have so many questions....
Lol

I see by watching Salem games they have problems with teams that have a balanced attack!!! Guess what we have??? And throw on top of all of that a very dangerous QB which you have only played 1 game this season!!!
Confident fans are great. I prefer to let sleeping dogs lie.

Reactions: RKE Fan
Ok so you don't know if they play defense or you don't like the facts, which don't align with your fantasy. I'm on to you DSH.. :cool: Did you know prior to the playoff game, Salem had given up right around 140 points (again assuming max preps is right). What did you think about Salem only giving up 25 to Dinwiddie (and 7 of that was on basically the last play to win). I have no idea who wins this, I am just trying to view the facts. Is GW's defense better than Cville's? Still wondering what Vegas would put this over under at?

Yeah yeah, I already heard about Dinwiddie and the whipping. I may not even go now..
And another 7 was from a fumble by Salem's offense in Dinwiddie's red zone. Do not underestimate Salem's defense.

Reactions: panther308
Are we ready for the Poole brothers? Hmmm? I don't know. Are you ready for Ramsey, Tucker, Owen, Close, Cardwell, Wade, Richardson, and a host of Spartans who will be ready to win against your balanced attack? :)

GW has been the sleeping dog all season!! You better be woke when you get to Danville Friday!!
I’ll be fully “woke” in Bburg Friday night and anxiously waiting to see who will make the trip up the mountain next week. I don’t have a dog in the fight but I’d be wary of Salem for sure if I was a GW fan. I’m wary of every team in Region D.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
Hmmm.... I could give some facts and stats but it will not change the outcome either way!!! @southbottomU we didnt have our Starting RB either the first time we played them in Amherst. He was injured in the 2nd qtr!! I think the score at that point was 28-7!! I can say this GW didn't get 100% healthy until the Magna Vista game!!! Check the score of that game and get back to me!!!
I have been laying low key but reading all these post really humor me. Thanks for using Amherst as the comparison. But in the second game against Danville we was also missing Braxton who was key when we played GW in the first game, Darius was injured and Megginson got hurt in the second game. So there you go. Amherst was dominating Salem in that first game as well, just fell apart but that is part of the game. If I had to pick the winner of the Salem/GW game I couldn’t because I think they are pretty much equal. Just all be good sports about it. After this year I am done with posting anyway

I have been laying low key but reading all these post really humor me. Thanks for using Amherst as the comparison. But in the second game against Danville we was also missing Braxton who was key when we played GW in the first game, Darius was injured and Megginson got hurt in the second game. So there you go. Amherst was dominating Salem in that first game as well, just fell apart but that is part of the game. If I had to pick the winner of the Salem/GW game I couldn’t because I think they are pretty much equal. Just all be good sports about it. After this year I am done with posting anyway
Wikki I’m riding out with you...

DSH, I think LB will beat MV. If MV is lucky enough to get by LB, we all know what happens to MV when they face SR. They will get drug just like they did last year. I'm gonna keep this a GW thread. Go Eagles!!!

Wikki you are always a good sport. Like I said the other day, the second game had nothing to do with any lack of talent on Amherst’s side. If it had not been for a couple of drops by Amherst, the game would have been a lot closer. Braxton’s absence really hurt the other night. People fail to realize that Amherst is a top 3 team in the Region if it wasn’t for a couple of bad bounces.

This thread is the best thing going in a LONG while on here.

You get everything from this. You get trash talk from both teams, you get trash talk from other teams, you get people stating facts and then people stating that others facts dont matter, just their side of facts.

But then the one that nobody has mentioned, maybe everyone else knew it, but we had a poster show that they have multiple accounts, as they use one and actually name themselves as their other name in it.

I bet this thread gets to 300 posts by Friday.

But keep the talk coming, I need to know who to pick for the pickem

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
Done with posting ? Really? Stay with us Wikki

Reactions: 1Gensfan
Are we ready for the Poole brothers? Hmmm? I don't know. Are you ready for Ramsey, Tucker, Owen, Close, Cardwell, Wade, Richardson, and a host of Spartans who will be ready to win against your balanced attack? :)
Owen isn't playing.

ADVERTISEMENT