ADVERTISEMENT

State Champ vs. State Champ on Radio

Oct 25, 2011
Anyone interested in listening to Blacksburg vs. Salem can hear it on WBRW FM 105.3 - Blacksburg's broadcast crew - by going to www.1053thebear.com and click on the Listen Live icon. There is also a Smartphone app you can download from the App Store to listen that way. Pre-game coverage begins at 6:30 pm. (I don't know if Salem's radio crew has web or Smartphone coverage availability - I just know that Blacksburg's does.)

We invite comments and constructive criticisms of the broadcasts, so feel free to let us know how we do.

I wish they would do the video of this game like they did Salem vs Dinwiddie

Reactions: GDUBBS01
I was thinking more of the legendary Jack Fleming andbor the current voice of the Mountaineers Tony Caridi.

Space is the problem. Bburg station gets first dibs. The last six years we have had to do it outside. Equipment is to $$$ if it rains to take a chance. With radio its easy to cover your equipment with net and cameras its a nightmare. Dial us in Friday....

Unfortunately a live video broadcast of this game will not be permitted. Should be a great one. Tune into the radio guys to follow live.

Why would tune in to a game that is going to be a blowout by 20 points 3Putt? Are you the Howard Cosell? Tune in just to hear you? You broadcasting stud!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT