ADVERTISEMENT

State Championship Games

Bluetree

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Dec 19, 2012
I've talked about this before; But I wish the VHSL people would stop this playing three championship games at the same time. To me it's ridiculous that they been doing this I guess since they started the 6 Division system. I mean come on pick one site with a turf field and play three games on Friday and three on Saturday. Can you imagine if they played three state championships basketball games at the same time. Does anybody else feel this way or do you like this current setup?

Originally posted by Bluetree:
I've talked about this before; But I wish the VHSL people would stop this playing three championship games at the same time. To me it's ridiculous that they been doing this I guess since they started the 6 Division system. I mean come on pick one site with a turf field and play three games on Friday and three on Saturday. Can you imagine if they played three state championships basketball games at the same time. Does anybody else feel this way or do you like this current setup?
giphy+(1).gif

I kind of agree. I believe they would make more money. I myself would go on Friday night to watch the 1A and 2A schools and then again on Saturday to watch 3A and 4A.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT