ADVERTISEMENT

Strasburg Vs Clarke County at the Felt

BullRun66

VaPreps Rookie
Jun 25, 2021
Opinions on this game?

Both are young squads. Could this be the year that Rams defeat the Eagles for the first time since 2012. Clarkes offense is mostly centered around Sipe and Darlington. Strasburg's offense for the first time in years has 5-6 backs getting meaningful carries and the young guys are producing. Takai Coates is the big homerun threat for the Rams. In the game against Warren County he had a long pick 6, long KO return for a TD and a long carry for a TD all within a 6-7 minute span in the 3rd quarter. Colby Shaw and Walker Conrad anchor the Strasburg defense that has been playing lights out. Clarkes defense has been playing well as of late they great for most of the Central game. To me this is a toss up game. The kicking game advantage has to go to Clarke it seems like they just reload with good kickers after one graduates. I do not know many of the names of the Clarke kids I just know Sipe and Darlington are the two studs for Clarke that can take it to the house at any moment.

I could very well be wrong but I think Strasburg gets over the hump and wins a close one 35-28.

There are a couple of others. Sam Goode can make plays.
I knew there were others but on the NFHS broadcast at some of the schools you can not hear the announcers. Both teams have playmakers this should be a good game. Does anyone know the limit on the distance that Clarke would let their kicker try a field goal? Clarke has been the standard in the Bull Run the last 10-12 years so the Rams have to step up or just be the door mat they have been for the Eagles the last 10 years

Clarke is getting their asses kicked. This doesn't even look like the same team! 24-0 at halftime. Smh
Lot of football left. Strasburg's defense played a great first half. Can the Rams finish it off is the question

ClarkeFan83: said

Well, at least the marching band sounds good!
fail marching band GIF by Brett Eldredge

Reactions: ClarkeFan83
ClarkeFan83: said

Clarke is getting their asses kicked. This doesn't even look like the same team! 24-0 at halftime. Smh

I thought strasburg had a good chance for the upset, but never seen this coming.

For the first time since 2012 the Rams defeated the Eagles. Complete domination for 48 minutes. The Rams defense was lights out the whole night. Big win for the Rams. I never saw a blowout coming at all. The penetration that the Rams got in Clarke's backfield was key. They disrupted the Eagles all night.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT