ADVERTISEMENT

Stuarts Draft 28 Wilson 7

Gunz41

VaPreps All Region
Sep 22, 2007
Stuarts Draft VA
Wilson scored 1st, Draft got ball first and was driving down field and had a bad pitch and Wilson recovered fumble, scored 2 plays later to go up 7-0. SD scored 28 unanswered. Only other time Wilson had anything was right before half.

Stuarts Draft (7-0) now has Page, Luray, and Riverheads at home to end regular season.

Draft played great on D as expected, but I think Wilson played very well on D as well to limit a very explosive Draft O. It was clear pretty quick who had the speed advantage as Draft has phenomenal speed across the field. Good clean game though and despite the score a reasonably competitive game. Wilson had numerous skill players with significant playing time that are underclassmen so if the line play can improve they certainly have some good pieces for next year. Draft has a special group this year so good luck to them every weekend but one, lol.

Wilson only has 6 Seniors and only one of which started last year and is a 3 year starter. The team is mostly Sophomores with a lot of talent and a very good Junior class. This year they are competitive and young. With a JV team that is pretty good waiting in the wings, Wilson should be once again hated by the team in Red for the next few years.
It figures the one time Draft finally decides to feed the rock to their best offensive weapon was against us. I said at the beginning of this season on this board, Draft had better not be overlooked by anyone. Their defense alone will keep them in any game. If they can get away from predictable play calling on offense they will be tough. The last game of the year should be a really good one. As much as it pains me to say, I will be pulling for Draft to go as far as they can. Outside of Appomattox, they have as good a chance as anyone because of the defensive side of the ball.

Reactions: Gunz41
Wilson only has 6 Seniors and only one of which started last year and is a 3 year starter. The team is mostly Sophomores with a lot of talent and a very good Junior class. This year they are competitive and young. With a JV team that is pretty good waiting in the wings, Wilson should be once again hated by the team in Red for the next few years.
It figures the one time Draft finally decides to feed the rock to their best offensive weapon was against us. I said at the beginning of this season on this board, Draft had better not be overlooked by anyone. Their defense alone will keep them in any game. If they can get away from predictable play calling on offense they will be tough. The last game of the year should be a really good one. As much as it pains me to say, I will be pulling for Draft to go as far as they can. Outside of Appomattox, they have as good a chance as anyone because of the defensive side of the ball.
Sounds like the Hornets could give the Red team a game ! Any predictions ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT