ADVERTISEMENT

Tebow Bill.

Thanks guys, I was 99% sure it was never put into affect, but it's been so long since we talked about it, it might have slipped past me.

DP, I know a few kids in public schools that play private school football o_O. Specifically the home school team, Central Virginia Disciples. They play a pretty darn good good schedule. They played Northeastern (the NC school LT played a few years back) and Riverdale Baptist out of Maryland this past year.. But check this out.. They play 3 NC public schools this year (including top NC team Northeastern, Edenton Holmes who is a perennial power in NC), Liberty Christian and Life Christian. Interesting topic!

DP, I know a few kids in public schools that play private school football o_O. Specifically the home school team, Central Virginia Disciples. They play a pretty darn good good schedule. They played Northeastern (the NC school LT played a few years back) and Riverdale Baptist out of Maryland this past year.. But check this out.. They play 3 NC public schools this year (including top NC team Northeastern, Edenton Holmes who is a perennial power in NC), Liberty Christian and Life Christian. Interesting topic!
Speaking of LCA, it looks like they only have 9 games this year according to maxpreps?

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
I dont know about their particular schedule, but if a team plays a school like that, then their rating is factored without that team. Meaning theirs would be out of 9 instead of 10, whether they win or lose. Now I believe that a team must play a complete 10 game schedule to qualify for playoffs, but an example of what I am saying is say a team plays 10 games and 2 of them are prep or military schools, their rating is figured by the 8 games that matter for the VHSL

Only thing you can do is hold your breath and hope LCA beats a Glas or a Heritage in order to get rider points. Their win over Glass was huge for us last year as far as rider points go.

And the VHSL shows Liberty Christian with a full schedule too.

MaxPreps had a mistake? The next thing you will tell me that everything on the internet is not true!

Reactions: AMHERST #1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT