ADVERTISEMENT

The Battlefield for 25 September

ChancellorFan

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Oct 20, 2001
This is a very easy week for the Battlefield. Every team but 1 is on their Bye week. That gives them two weeks to mend the bumps and bruises and iron out their game just a little more. This is a week to get out and see how the competition is doing unless you’re a Fox fan. Then head to Norcom and cheer them on!

Lets set up this week.

Caroline (0-4)

Bye week. Good job last week Cav’s. Keep up the hard work and it will pay off!!!

Chancellor (3-1)

Bye week.

Courtland (3-1)

Bye Week

King George (1-3) @ Norcom, I.C.

I know very little about Norcom. But I know quite a bit about those Foxes out in King George. What little I can come up with about this match up tells me it will be a pretty good game. One thing I know for sure is King George does not like being 1-3 at this point in their season. Look for them to change that to the good this Friday. King George gets the W.

James Monroe (3-1)

Bye Week.

Spotsylvania (1-3)

Bye week.

This week is set. Good luck to the Foxes!!!! All the other teams in the Battlefield will be using this week to recoup, regroup and refocus.

Lets go Battlefield District!!!!!!

What is Norcom's record? Who have they played? Are they in Portsmouth? Have a good one?

What is Norcom's record? Who have they played? Are they in Portsmouth? Have a good one?
Yes, Norcom HS is in the Portsmouth area. They are 0-2 and the teams they have played (Maury and Varina) are both 1-2 and I don't know a lot about them either. Last year Norcom was 8-3 and Maury went 1-9. Varina went 4-6 last year. Both Varina and Maury appear to have lost to two fairly good teams this year. So, I am back to square one .... I really don't know a whole lot about Norcom and what they brought back. From what little I can gather though, I believe KG will get the W.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT