ADVERTISEMENT

The Battlefield for 3 November

ChancellorFan

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Oct 20, 2001
The last week of regular season play is upon us. It has just flown by this year. This is also my last post of the year as I do not do a weekly for the playoffs. You can bet I will be following the Battlefield teams that enter the playoffs though.

Let’s see what this week looks like.

Caroline @ JM

I have to say I am impressed with Caroline this year. Don’t let their record cloud your vision, there are things in the works there. JM had to deal with the onslaught of Eastern View last week and are ready to continue their drive. The Cav’s will give deal them another hard Friday night but I think the results will be different. JM gets the W.

Chancellor Bye week

The Chargers season is over. 3-7 overall and 3-3 District.

Courtland vs Spotsylvania

Courtland has turned their season around after a 0-4 start. Don’t take your eyes off the Knights! Their single wing attack is difficult to deal with to say the least. Spotsy is going to be tough to deal with every Friday night. Courtland is marching toward game 11 and the Knights are not going to mess that up. Courtland gets the W.

Eastern View vs King George

Not much to say here. Eastern View gets their last warm up before the playoffs. EV with the W.

Playoffs here we come!!!! A huge thank you to all the players, coaches, officials, ADs, parents and fans for another great year in Virginia High Scholl football! Don’t sit down yet fans, there is still a lot of football left in the playoffs!!!!

The last week of regular season play is upon us. It has just flown by this year. This is also my last post of the year as I do not do a weekly for the playoffs. You can bet I will be following the Battlefield teams that enter the playoffs though.

Let’s see what this week looks like.

Caroline @ JM

I have to say I am impressed with Caroline this year. Don’t let their record cloud your vision, there are things in the works there. JM had to deal with the onslaught of Eastern View last week and are ready to continue their drive. The Cav’s will give deal them another hard Friday night but I think the results will be different. JM gets the W.

Chancellor Bye week

The Chargers season is over. 3-7 overall and 3-3 District.

Courtland vs Spotsylvania

Courtland has turned their season around after a 0-4 start. Don’t take your eyes off the Knights! Their single wing attack is difficult to deal with to say the least. Spotsy is going to be tough to deal with every Friday night. Courtland is marching toward game 11 and the Knights are not going to mess that up. Courtland gets the W.

Eastern View vs King George

Not much to say here. Eastern View gets their last warm up before the playoffs. EV with the W.

Playoffs here we come!!!! A huge thank you to all the players, coaches, officials, ADs, parents and fans for another great year in Virginia High Scholl football! Don’t sit down yet fans, there is still a lot of football left in the playoffs!!!!
Appreciate the weekly post!

ADVERTISEMENT