ADVERTISEMENT

The elements hurt the pass game

3puttcharlie

VaPreps Varsity
Jul 31, 2013
Ramsey ran like a man possessed. Just another weapon. The snap and hold on pat and field goal attempts not crafts fault... Again the e!events. Salem's fi he and getting dialed in. Good win and noons injured

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
If Woodgrove can keep winning games we might be paying a visit to Salem this November!

G.D., how many Ramsey kids are there????

The Region C champion has been decreed by the VHSL to host the state semifinal this season. So win the region, and Salem might finally be coming to you. That's what I meant by Purcellville being lovely in December.

There's one more Ramsey brother. He's a freshman this year, but I'm unsure if he's still playing football. If so, he's on the JV.

Reactions: Tom Potter
It is getting late and I am still on cloud 9 over tonights win!

Man I wish I could get on that field again and play some friday night football!!!
I miss it too! I never was really good at organized football but it was fun just being a kid and playing under those Friday night lights. These kids don't understand how lucky they are!

It is getting late and I am still on cloud 9 over tonights win!

Man I wish I could get on that field again and play some friday night football!!!

Save it. I propose that if Salem does make the trip up there, you get the start at both quarterback and middle linebacker. You deserve it. I think I'll email your coach.

I miss it too! I never was really good at organized football but it was fun just being a kid and playing under those Friday night lights. These kids don't understand how lucky they are!

I beg to differ Danville, these kids today are under a lot of pressure to give up our beloved game of football.

There is a concerted effort underway in this country to outlaw American football. These kids realize how lucky they are or else they would throw in the towel when the doctors, scientists and their own parents(in some instances) tell them they need to stop playing football...

I heard tonight that our local youth football league had a larger amount of kids signing up this Fall for the first time in quite a few years.

There is hope yet for the boys of fall!

Save it. I propose that if Salem does make the trip up there, you get the start at both quarterback and middle linebacker. You deserve it. I think I'll email your coach.

Nope.

No can do.

I would be carted off the field by Purcellville's finest at a minimum, most likely they would have to airlift my outta shape behind to Lansdowne after my heart attack!!!

I would be playing DT if I could be so fortunate. I cannot throw the ball or catch but I could tackle, trip runningbacks and knock down passes at the line of scrimmage!

Ramsey ran like a man possessed. Just another weapon. The snap and hold on pat and field goal attempts not crafts fault... Again the e!events. Salem's fi he and getting dialed in. Good win and noons injured

Thankfully the elephants held off at Woodgrove last night until under 2 minutes to go in the game!

ADVERTISEMENT