ADVERTISEMENT

The game wikki has been waiting for...

LCA at amherst, hopefully lca shows up and gives them a game. Lca needs to win this if they want to keep the playoff door open
Yep I sure have. I actually went to the Heritage and LCA game last Friday because I don't like going to Bedford and I knew it would be a big win. My observation in that game is as follows: LCA started out strong and looked pretty good but then wore down quickly. I sat on the Heritage side because I sat with a friend. You guys had a few Heritage fans concerned for a short time. LCA could not stop Heritages Davis kid and looked tired the rest of the game. Not many fans on either side very low attendance. But the LCA fans were much louder than Heritage. Like I've said before Heritage has the least support I've ever seen. They had a class reunion and even with them it was small. They never cheer only when they score. Fans even said that their band members have quit and they have no student section at all. Why? With the season they are having, makes no sense. Please bring a large crowd of LCA people to Amherst. We love it

Reactions: Chucksteel72
Both teams need to win in order to keep their playoff chances alive. One team's chances may be finished after Friday and the other team may survive for another week. Amherst ends with Heritage and Glass, LCA ends with Glass and Brookville. Difficult roads for both teams.

Please bring a large crowd of LCA people to Amherst. We love it

The atmosphere last year at you place for the Appomattox game was stellar!!!!!!!!!

That place was rocking last year----until it went to 21-0 (sorry...I had to put that in there LOL)

That was some awesome high school football hype that night. People were having to walk from a long ways off to get to the field. I was there two hours early to get good seats.

Reactions: Chucksteel72
LCA at amherst, hopefully lca shows up and gives them a game. Lca needs to win this if they want to keep the playoff door open
The atmosphere last year at you place for the Appomattox game was stellar!!!!!!!!!

That place was rocking last year----until it went to 21-0 (sorry...I had to put that in there LOL)

That was some awesome high school football hype that night. People were having to walk from a long ways off to get to the field. I was there two hours early to get good seats.
It will be awesome again. When we travel to Heritage I guarantee we will have way more they do and much louder

They didn't against Heritage, very small but louder
GW used to have an awesome home game crowd almost every week when I was growing up. Now we’re lucky to have the stands half full including our huge marching band. People just don’t come out for football games like they used to in Danville. I swear Magna Vista had just as many fans as GW last week.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
It will be awesome again. When we travel to Heritage I guarantee we will have way more they do and much louder
I have no doubt you will out number Heritages fan base.
It's a shame they have no following.

I have no doubt you will out number Heritages fan base.
It's a shame they have no following.
I couldn't believe it and even talked to some of their fans and they agreed

At Meadowbrook last week, I counted 70 on their side just after the National Anthem.
Maybe it grew to 125, but that's a stretch. Really sad.

Reactions: wikki
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT