ADVERTISEMENT

The night before.....

Nov 12, 2013
Dinwiddie,Va
Here we go Navy Nation.....Country Boys Salem round 2! Navy Nation will be there loud and proud rooting for our Country Boys! Looking forward to a great game. Hope the 2 headed monster of Sturdivant and Tyree will be able to do their thing! Josiah "The Jet" Williams will be a huge factor in this one. He does a little of everything and does it well! Punt returns, kickoff returns, and in the secondary. Kid is only a sophomore! Josiah "The Jet" Williams can fly.....if you guys couldn't tell by the nickname. He is special!! Oh lord all this talk and I have not said a word about #81! He needs no introduction! This dude is great! Salem saw what he could do last year. His brother K'mon "Peetey" Pope is the signal caller and one hell of an athlete! He made a play last week against Smithfield that was something you see on a video game. Do you recall the play Dinwiddie Proud, Bleeding Navy?Salem I hope you are ok with not getting to return any kickoffs because Todd "The Boot" Anspach nails every single kick in the end zone. Kid has a tremendous leg! The big uglies up front are a great group with experience. Defensively Omar "Wild Man" Tyson is a beast! He's all over the place and brings the wood! The linebacking corps might be one the best in 4a. The secondary is a feisty bunch. Salem I am looking forward to tomorrow. I can't wait until the final school bell rings so that I can jump on 460. If the game turns out to be anything like round 1 last year everyone in attendance will be in for a treat! Good luck to the Spartans! The COUNTRY BOYS are coming!!!

Here we go Navy Nation.....Country Boys Salem round 2! Navy Nation will be there loud and proud rooting for our Country Boys! Looking forward to a great game. Hope the 2 headed monster of Sturdivant and Tyree will be able to do their thing! Josiah "The Jet" Williams will be a huge factor in this one. He does a little of everything and does it well! Punt returns, kickoff returns, and in the secondary. Kid is only a sophomore! Josiah "The Jet" Williams can fly.....if you guys couldn't tell by the nickname. He is special!! Oh lord all this talk and I have not said a word about #81! He needs no introduction! This dude is great! Salem saw what he could do last year. His brother K'mon "Peetey" Pope is the signal caller and one hell of an athlete! He made a play last week against Smithfield that was something you see on a video game. Do you recall the play Dinwiddie Proud, Bleeding Navy?Salem I hope you are ok with not getting to return any kickoffs because Todd "The Boot" Anspach nails every single kick in the end zone. Kid has a tremendous leg! The big uglies up front are a great group with experience. Defensively Omar "Wild Man" Tyson is a beast! He's all over the place and brings the wood! The linebacking corps might be one the best in 4a. The secondary is a feisty bunch. Salem I am looking forward to tomorrow. I can't wait until the final school bell rings so that I can jump on 460. If the game turns out to be anything like round 1 last year everyone in attendance will be in for a treat! Good luck to the Spartans! The COUNTRY BOYS are coming!!!
Perfect Wahoogen. You are the man!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT