ADVERTISEMENT

"The Ville" Preview

When the Black Knights say "they are going to eat this year" I think they already have. Thats some big young men. Good luck to to the Knights and Oneman.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
I feel like there are a couple of teams in the jefferson district with some really good 4-5 players... but which team is the deepest 6-22 on the roster? Who can pull it all together And be a cohesive well rounded team?

Mike have you decided the pick em game of the week for Week 1? Salem/Amherst and C-Ville/Glass will both be good matchups.
Yeah Mike, you are killing us. Let's see the rules. And for that matter, let's see the week one pick-em. If you would spend a little more time on football, and a little less time chasing nurses down the halls of the hospital, we would have had our pick-em.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
Yeah Mike, you are killing us. Let's see the rules. And for that matter, let's see the week one pick-em. If you would spend a little more time on football, and a little less time chasing nurses down the halls of the hospital, we would have had our pick-em.
Hey, no matter when I post the pick em, games will not be played until 8/24. I have my priorities in order and I will soon satiate your thirst for pick em. In the meantime I have work to do, please respect the process.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT