ADVERTISEMENT

Them boys good! Two of the class of 2020’s best!

DanvilleSportsHead

VaPreps All District
Sep 24, 2014
North Danville, VA
jf17-1.jpg

Mr. Shawn Watlington Jr.

59b359b0611ce.image.jpg

Mr. Jasiah Williams

The ceiling is out of this world for both of these young men!

Jasiah is "rule the world" smart. He is as mature and worldly as any kid I have ever met. I do not know if Jasiah has ambitions of playing professional football, but I almost hope not. He has so much to offer society, I'm excited to see him get an early start. He will be a remarkable professional, no matter where life leads him.

As talented as he is, Jasiah was not given the gift of extra extraordinary physical talents. Everything he is and everything he will ever be, will because of brain, his willpower, his work ethic, and his internal burning desire to be the best he can be.

Jasiah is "rule the world" smart. He is as mature and worldly as any kid I have ever met. I do not know if Jasiah has ambitions of playing professional football, but I almost hope not. He has so much to offer society, I'm excited to see him get an early start. He will be a remarkable professional, no matter where life leads him.

As talented as he is, Jasiah was not given the gift of extra extraordinary physical talents. Everything he is and everything he will ever be, will because of brain, his willpower, his work ethic, and his internal burning desire to be the best he can be.
Good stuff DP. Fine young man!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT