ADVERTISEMENT

THERE IS STILL TIME TO REGISTER FOR THE SHOWCASE!

EPJr

VaPreps Hall of Famer
Sep 27, 2002
There's still time to register for the 2019 recruit757 Uncommitted Senior Showcase! For fun, we've put together this map representing all of our registered campers. We're pulling from the population centers of VA, plus we're seeing NC and Maryland represented. We're making a push for 200 athletes. Come on out!
50658140_1075727032610502_2495633602524479488_n.jpg

Registration link: https://guestli.st/587433

Last edited:
@EPJr, I know this event has been going on for a while. I am not trying to be a jerk, but since you called out Dinwiddie I feel obligated to ask these questions. How many kids who attended this showcase the past few years were offered scholarships (examples) or received an opportunity to play at the next level? What colleges have committed and are sending recruiters ( staff coaches) to this showcase? Who or what entity receives the cash payment the candidates make? Just curious.

Last edited:
@EPJr, I know this event has been going on a while. I am not trying to be a jerk, but since you called out Dinwiddie I feel obligated to ask these questions. How many kids who attended this showcase the past few years were offered scholarships (examples) or received an opportunity to play at the next level? What colleges have committed and are sending recruiters ( staff coaches) to this showcase? Who or what entity receives the cash payment the candidates make? Just curious.
I suggest you forward those questions to Recruit757.com

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT