ADVERTISEMENT

This had the date of July 9, so I guess it's new and official?

DinwiddieProud

VaPreps All State
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2013
https://www.vhsl.org/football/

Hold on, the link didn't paste correctly.

I can't get the direct link to copy, but here are the highlights, which we basically knew.

8 team Regional playoff format, unless Region decides otherwise.

Regions seeded via power points, unless Region decides otherwise.

A vs B and C vs D again.

Class 3 & 4 finals at LU.

Last edited:
Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
Of course, I was hoping to find the Master Schedule posted, but no luck.

For sure on that. I would say there may be about 20 or so people in the West that would want to argue their point.

One thing is for sure DSH, we got our wish, back to LU this Dec. It will be like a homecoming for all of us from Preps. W & M just didn't have the same feel. And LU is just so much more centrally located. And man, what a stadium it is now. Almost too big for the crowd that will show up, but I'll take it any day.

It's early yet, but I wonder how most feel about A vs B and C vs D again? I like it. It just seems more natural. And it maintains the long running East vs West rivalry.

Last edited:
Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
One thing is for sure DSH, we got our wish, back to LU this Dec. It will be like a homecoming for all of us from Preps. W & M just didn't have the same feel. And LU is just so much more centrally located. And man, what a stadium it is now. Almost too big for the crowd that will show up, but I'll take it any day.

It's early yet, but I wonder how most feel about A vs B and C vs D again? I like it. It just seems more natural. And it maintains the long running East vs West rivalry.
What ever happened to that proposal I thought I read that the final would be played one of several venues closest to the higher seeded team in the finals?

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
What ever happened to that proposal I thought I read that the final would be played one of several venues closest to the higher seeded team in the finals?
I don't know if it was ever more than a member schools idea. If it ever was an official proposal, it didn't have much if any support.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT