ADVERTISEMENT

To all of the posters of VA Preps

DanvilleSportsHead

VaPreps All District
Sep 24, 2014
North Danville, VA
Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving! Safe travels to those visiting family in other places. Be sure to tell your loved ones that you love them and show them (at all times; not just Thanksgiving) that you’re thankful for them. Don’t eat too much turkey..Putt don’t drink too much scotch, you got a heck of a game to call Friday :confused:;)o_O:p:D. Peace, love and blessings to all!

Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving! Safe travels to those visiting family in other places. Be sure to tell your loved ones that you love them and show them (at all times; not just Thanksgiving) that you’re thankful for them. Don’t eat too much turkey..Putt don’t drink too much scotch, you got a heck of a game to call Friday :confused:;)o_O:p:D. Peace, love and blessings to all!

Nicely said DSH! While we all lover our turkey and all the spread along with it along with the football, let's not lose sight of true meaning of Thanksgiving.

Speaking of Friday, where ya headed Friday night?

Nicely said DSH! While we all lover our turkey and all the spread along with it along with the football, let's not lose sight of true meaning of Thanksgiving.

He better be headed to Dinwiddie Danny. That's exactly where you should be, but somehow your GPS just can't seem to find Courthouse Road. Just kidding boss. Thanks for all your hard work on putting out information about the Richmond Region. Its much appreciated and I look forward to reading them each week. We need to come with a design and create a VA Preps Richmond Gamers T-shirt next year. God Bless everyone and may you all have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.

I’ll be in Navy’s neck of the woods to watch the Generals! Hope to see you there boss man! I know it was darn hard to choose between Louisa/Dinwiddie and Springs/Herm. Both games should be classics! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving brother!

I WANT to return to Dinwiddie to catch that Louisa game, but I'm thinking the short drive to KF will be on tap for me.

Life can change in a second. That's a fact. These tiny moments are nothing more than tiny little specks of the masterpiece of life. Soak it in, enjoy it all. We aren't guaranteed anything in life. Be thankful for your blessings, regardless of how small you may deem them to be, in other homes they just might be enormous. Live, love and laugh. Hold on tightly to those that mean the most to you and never let them leave you without telling them just how much they mean to you. Do unto others? How about just being the best person you can be to every person that ever crosses your path. With no conditions. Just because.
I am thankful for a lot of things, friendships that I have had the ability to nurture through my life travels, VAPREPS included, but I am most thankful for the life that I have created with my wife, my two sons, daughter in law and granddaughter. I can't think of anything that makes me happier. My wish to you all is that everyone has a very safe and enjoyable Thanksgiving Day, enjoy your families, laugh, love, rejoice and forgive if needed. Life is way too short. Thank you all for another great season of laughs and memories.

OK....mushy stuff out of the way...now for the important stuff...who has the absolute BEST uniform combination of teams left in the playoffs? I vote Laffayette...LOL

I WANT to return to Dinwiddie to catch that Louisa game, but I'm thinking the short drive to KF will be on tap for me.

Life can change in a second. That's a fact. These tiny moments are nothing more than tiny little specks of the masterpiece of life. Soak it in, enjoy it all. We aren't guaranteed anything in life. Be thankful for your blessings, regardless of how small you may deem them to be, in other homes they just might be enormous. Live, love and laugh. Hold on tightly to those that mean the most to you and never let them leave you without telling them just how much they mean to you. Do unto others? How about just being the best person you can be to every person that ever crosses your path. With no conditions. Just because.
I am thankful for a lot of things, friendships that I have had the ability to nurture through my life travels, VAPREPS included, but I am most thankful for the life that I have created with my wife, my two sons, daughter in law and granddaughter. I can't think of anything that makes me happier. My wish to you all is that everyone has a very safe and enjoyable Thanksgiving Day, enjoy your families, laugh, love, rejoice and forgive if needed. Life is way too short. Thank you all for another great season of laughs and memories.

OK....mushy stuff out of the way...now for the important stuff...who has the absolute BEST uniform combination of teams left in the playoffs? I vote Laffayette...LOL
I’m a big time Nike man myself but those white Adidas uniforms that Louisa has are sweet!

He better be headed to Dinwiddie Danny. That's exactly where you should be, but somehow your GPS just can't seem to find Courthouse Road. Just kidding boss. Thanks for all your hard work on putting out information about the Richmond Region. Its much appreciated and I look forward to reading them each week. We need to come with a design and create a VA Preps Richmond Gamers T-shirt next year. God Bless everyone and may you all have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.

Rather than design a shirt, how about you find a way to clone me so I can be at two places at one time?

Don't worry, Navy Nation is still in my GPS, I was 50-50 on whether to head your way or go out to the Herm for Springers v. Panthers Part Deux but having gone to Bird and Manchester the last two weeks, I thought I would stay a little closer to home this week... especially being as I will be headed somewhere in a couple of weeks out of the region.

Don't worry though, I trust I'll be running into you & DP before the season closes out.

Back to this whole shirt thing though... I like the way you think... you might have a future in marketing and promotions my friend.

Gwb, extremely well stated. Thank you for your wisdom.

May we all hear your message, but more importantly, remember it on a daily basis.

Reactions: gwb16 and 1Gensfan
BURRRPPPPPP!!!!!! WERES THE PARTY:confused::confused::confused:o_Oo_O

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT