ADVERTISEMENT

To all you boys suiting up for the last time this week

60 minute man

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Aug 13, 2008
This ol high school football junkie wants to thank you all for another fine season. From the hand full of you I actually know, to the hundreds of you that were just a nameless, faceless, helmet and jersey number, I appreciate the hard work and dedication you all put in this season and in your high school career. You boys will look back at these days as some of the best of your life. I hope some of the lessons learned in football will help you all to great things in your future. Good luck to you all, and thanks again.

This ol high school football junkie wants to thank you all for another fine season. From the hand full of you I actually know, to the hundreds of you that were just a nameless, faceless, helmet and jersey number, I appreciate the hard work and dedication you all put in this season and in your high school career. You boys will look back at these days as some of the best of your life. I hope some of the lessons learned in football will help you all to great things in your future. Good luck to you all, and thanks again.
Amen , thank you gentlemen

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT