ADVERTISEMENT

To Salem Fans and Amherst Fans...

Lewis918777

VaPreps Varsity
Feb 3, 2007
Charlotte
I would like to apologize for my trash talk on the board to any of your teams because we were embarrassed in front of our home crowd. I even boasted at times about our offense being better than most! So i hope that you will accept my apology and from now on there will not be any trash talk coming from me about GW!!!

I would like to apologize for my trash talk on the board to any of your teams because we were embarrassed in front of our home crowd. I even boasted at times about our offense being better than most! So i hope that you will accept my apology and from now on there will not be any trash talk coming from me about GW!!!
No problem here either, I just let people talk because the outcome is usually not good. Amherst had a good team this year and I was proud of them. We beat GW in the first game and true they didn’t have all their players but neither did we in the second game. Amherst will return quite a few starters for next year including Frank Ross. Thanks for your remarks I appreciate it

ok we won't shave your head completely I'll leave a 20 on each side;)

ADVERTISEMENT