ADVERTISEMENT

To Wikki, Lineheart and the rest of the Amherst faithful..

DanvilleSportsHead

VaPreps All District
Sep 24, 2014
North Danville, VA
Congrats on the win tonight! WHAT A GAME!! Ladies and gents, Frank Ross is the real deal!!! He had to have had almost 300 yards rushing. Amherst lines dominated and theres no doubt that they have a quality program over there. Sucks we lost but I'm happy for @wikki and her Lancers! It was a pleasure meeting her tonight. I wish her Amherst Lancers nothing but the best this year. They are no doubt the second best team in Region D!

Congrats on the win tonight! WHAT A GAME!! Ladies and gents, Frank Ross is the real deal!!! He had to have had almost 300 yards rushing. Amherst lines dominated and theres no doubt that they have a quality program over there. Sucks we lost but I'm happy for @wikki and her Lancers! It was a pleasure meeting her tonight. I wish her Amherst Lancers nothing but the best this year. They are no doubt the second best team in Region D!
Wish I was there and be safe going home..Good luck to G.W.

Great performance by Amherst but GW was not shabby at all. The running attack for GW is potent and could break s long one on every play. #6 and #25 will be a dynamic duo all year. One question is did #20 ever get back in the game. I believe he was injured on the first GW scoring drive. If you had to watch any game in the less than ideal conditions, then this was an entertaining game for sure.

Thanks it was a pleasure meeting you as well. You are one of the nicest people I have ever met

Great performance by Amherst but GW was not shabby at all. The running attack for GW is potent and could break s long one on every play. #6 and #25 will be a dynamic duo all year. One question is did #20 ever get back in the game. I believe he was injured on the first GW scoring drive. If you had to watch any game in the less than ideal conditions, then this was an entertaining game for sure.
#20 tore a ligament in his shoulder on that long run and did not return. #14 Carl Poole had a high ankle spring in the 2nd and was also lost for the game. Hopefully they will be back for JF next week.

Wikki, they were teasing me that DSH was making me jealous by spending time with you at the game. I said no because you were going with us to Hatteras for the week.That shut them up.

Congrats Wikki and other Lancer supporters. That was a great victory for you.

Wikki, they were teasing me that DSH was making me jealous by spending time with you at the game. I said no because you were going with us to Hatteras for the week.That shut them up.

Congrats Wikki and other Lancer supporters. That was a great victory for you.
Yeah I even get several hugs from DSH, such a nice guy

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT