ADVERTISEMENT

Tom Potter info on Dominion please!

hamspear

VaPreps All Region
Gold Member
Nov 3, 2009
Arrowhead stadium
One team I don’t know much about, would you be so kind and give us some info on Dominion football team . Please. And thank you.

Spread offense with really good size up front--D1 offensive/defensive lineman (left guard--Commit to Temple) and a D1 wide receiver (Albany). A sophomore lineman just verbally committed to UVA as well. The other guard is good as well. Running back is sneaky athletic. All wide outs can catch the ball but the D1 kid is can be really dynamic if he gets the ball in his hands in space. Quarterback can make a bunch of plays with his feet but I hear he has been hurt for the past few weeks so no clue what they have beyond him. I don't think they are the same team without the QB (#10 i think).

Was a great game down in Clarke in week 1 when Clarke had all their guys healthy. Clarke was able to wear them out with the single wing and took over the line of scrimmage in the second half as Clarke has a really good line for 2A.

With that being said, I see a 2nd round match up between the Warriors and Pioneers especially if the QB isn't playing.

Good luck!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT