3 Union
4 Appomattox county
5 Goochland
6 Glenvar
7 Giles
8 Virginia
9 Robert E. Lee-Staunton
10 Luray

Graham was my preseason pick to win it all and they are still at the top. Central has been a pleasant surprise going from 20th in week 1 to 2nd (in my rankings). Their game against Clarke was the most dominant single game performance in all of C2. It's strange not seeing Richlands, Clarke, or Poquoson in the top 10, but that's the way this season has gone.

APPO is clear cut #1. Giles should be ahead of Glenvar. VA High should not be in there at atll. Not sure on others

1. Graham
2. Appo
3. Union
4. Giles
5. Central
6. Ridgeview
7. Va High
8. Marion.
9. Glenvar
10. Clarke

Graham / Union and Appo all could be #1 in my poll. The QB play of Graham lately is why I have them on top.

1. Graham
2. Appo
3. Union
4. Giles
5. Central
6. Ridgeview
7. Va High
8. Marion.
9. Glenvar
10. Clarke

Graham / Union and Appo all could be #1 in my poll. The QB play of Graham lately is why I have them on top.

I don’t think that va high and Marion are better than Robert E. Lee and luray from region B.

Reactions: Hokiegobbler8655
1. Graham
2. Appo
3. Union
4. Giles
5. Central
6. Ridgeview
7. Va High
8. Marion.
9. Glenvar
10. Clarke

I don't think Graham can tough Appo. Union I have no clue.

Well that's a Graham fan that put them at #1. Go figure.. Appo is 1 till they get knocked off in my book.

Sorry to have an opinion different than yours.

Graham fan?? absolutely!!

Last edited:
You can tell who is from the East and who's from West lol.
I honestly don't know enough about the East to make a full list except Central W is very good.
From Region D, Union and Graham should be inside everyone's top five.

You can tell who is from the East and who's from West lol.
I honestly don't know enough about the East to make a full list except Central W is very good.
From Region D, Union and Graham should be inside everyone's top five.

Do you think I’m from the east?

Do you think I’m from the east?
Maybe, think Giles is a little low on yours but mainly referring to two-by-four.
Look at who Giles has beaten and who they lost against. Losing to Graham by one point, a team who may win state, is nothing to hold against them.

And didn't Central beat Clarke by 40? Not sure they'd make my top ten.

I think Giles is very solid. But luray has only lost to riverheads and that was without unquestionably there best player, and everyone knows what riverheads brings to the table every year. And lee has only lost to the afformentioned luray. I would probably put Ridgeview at 10B. I think they’re better than Va high and Marion.

I think Giles is very solid. But luray has only lost to riverheads and that was without unquestionably there best player, and everyone knows what riverheads brings to the table every year. And lee has only lost to the afformentioned luray. I would probably put Ridgeview at 10B. I think they’re better than Va high and Marion.
Riverheads lost again this week tho, maybe they aren't quite as good as usual.

DSH, my Dawgs don't deserve to be there. If we had beaten Halifax and Morehead then I would say we deserve to be there. Us taking Ls from Wm Byrd and GW Danville was expected. Those are two tough teams, not mention both are much larger schools. Who in 2A has played 2 teams as tough as Wm Byrd and GW Danville?

DSH, my Dawgs don't deserve to be there. If we had beaten Halifax and Morehead then I would say we deserve to be there. Us taking Ls from Wm Byrd and GW Danville was expected. Those are two tough teams, not mention both are much larger schools. Who in 2A has played 2 teams as tough as Wm Byrd and GW Danville?

Richlands played Blacksburg and also played Byrd.

Reactions: obguthr and AntGZee
Halifax beat Martinsville. Even Dan River beat Halifax. Tunstall even played Martinsville to a 7 point game. Dan River is their best win and if Dan River loses Friday night they will not even have a winning record. No disrespect but having to play Appomattox in first round is about like them playing GW or Byrd.

Most wouldn’t wanna play richlands either but at 3-6 they have no business in anyone’s top ten. Martinsville has gotten throttled by any good competition they’ve played this year and beat teams that aren’t very good. They’re all hype
Graham fans said the same last year. Don’t matter too much to me but I think they could upset somebody.

Martinsville was probably better last year than they are this year and they still didn’t pull any upsets last year anyhow.
They didn’t but people on this board laughed at me when I said beware last year. A combination of bone head mistakes and lack of experience led to their demise last year against a very good Graham team. I wouldn’t sleep on them. I believe they could play with at least 5 teams in those top 10s you fellas are posting.

Reactions: AntGZee
1. Appomattox
2. Central
3. Union
4. Graham
5. Luray
6. Lee (Staunton)
7. Giles
8. Glenvar
9. Goochland
10. Clarke County

They didn’t but people on this board laughed at me when I said beware last year. A combination of bone head mistakes and lack of experience led to their demise last year against a very good Graham team. I wouldn’t sleep on them. I believe they could play with at least 5 teams in those top 10s you fellas are posting.

Tell me what 5 teams they can play with in my top ten. I’m certain my top 6 beat martinsville by three touchdowns minimum, most likely Giles and Glenvar too. Call it bone head mistakes, lack of experience, or whatever you like. Every year you hear “Look out for martinsville” and every year they’re sitting at home by late November.

Tell me what 5 teams they can play with in my top ten. I’m certain my top 6 beat martinsville by three touchdowns minimum, most likely Giles and Glenvar too. Call it bone head mistakes, lack of experience, or whatever you like. Every year you hear “Look out for martinsville” and every year they’re sitting at home by late November.
Union, Lurray, Graham, Clarke, Gretna, Marion, Ridgeview...

Reactions: AntGZee
Union, Lurray, Graham, Clarke, Gretna, Marion, Ridgeview...

Graham and Union are in the upper echelon with Appo and Central. People sleeping on Region D, the other teams better not be as well or they'll be in for a rude awakening. I don't believe Martinsville could score consistently on Union (prob best front seven in 2A) and Union would have best player on field.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT