ADVERTISEMENT

Tough Break For King William Football

Horrible situation for all of them. And from what I could tell a few years ago talking with a few of their coaches after the game a very classy team.

Hopefully the young man recovers quickly and this is the only issue throughout the state going forward

Reactions: Bama1985
Really tough break for KW. They had a team that could have legit been in the running this year. Looking towards the fall, they only lose a handful of starters and should definitely be preseason top 5 at worst. If my memory is correct, they only lose 1 starter on defense and maybe 3 on offense, not to mention their depth is really strong, as advertised by the Southampton win, when they had 7 starters out for various reasons. Also returning one of the top running backs in the entire state at any level, in Demond Claiborne helps too.

So sorry to hear about this. King William was really good. Really impressive that I've seen with some of the videos online. It just makes you feel horrible for the kids, especially when you know the team was good enough to have a chance at a state title. This bunch will be a load next year and it wouldn't surprise me, if they were to make a long run, maybe even the whole thing.

Reactions: Bo Bob
Buckingham would have been a major threat to win it all this year as well. Sadly their county didn’t let those kids play at all!!! What a shame!

Buckingham would have been a major threat to win it all this year as well. Sadly their county didn’t let those kids play at all!!! What a shame!
Yep, I was looking forward to see what BC was going to do. It's a shame they didn't get to play.

Reactions: Bo Bob
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT