ADVERTISEMENT

Travel Football Team in NVA

Jul 22, 2012
Have any you guys heard rumblings about a travel team some coaches are putting together in the NVA area? Apparently it is a JR/SR team made up of kids around NVA.

Apparently they will have around 40 kids, full medical staff and already have a few OOS games lined up.

Families need to save their money and not BUY into this BS scam. Good players are getting offered off twitter all summer, look at Oscar Smith. This will cost at least $10,000 per player with little result. People involved with this should pressure their schools and the VHSL to open back up and play sports. The problem is the people involved only see dollar signs.

Reactions: 757FridayNiteZ
Families need to save their money and not BUY into this BS scam. Good players are getting offered off twitter all summer, look at Oscar Smith. This will cost at least $10,000 per player with little result. People involved with this should pressure their schools and the VHSL to open back up and play sports. The problem is the people involved only see dollar signs.

$10,000 per player? How did you come up with that number?

Travel, They have a game in Dallas-Are they driving to Dallas? Hotels? Food?
Helmets-SpeedFlex($300-$400), no high school in VA can hand out equipment. Some players will have shoulder pads, but some will not. Football is expensive, add paying PW County for field use, and coaches salaries.

Travel, They have a game in Dallas-Are they driving to Dallas? Hotels? Food?
Helmets-SpeedFlex($300-$400), no high school in VA can hand out equipment. Some players will have shoulder pads, but some will not. Football is expensive, add paying PW County for field use, and coaches salaries.

You must be new to this. Have you ever heard of the word “sponsors?”

I’m guessing you are a HS coach who is terrified of losing kids to this program.

You know, it’s ok to applaud the efforts of other HS coaches who explore avenues for kids to achieve their dreams.

If they pull this off this will be a huge benefit to the kids playing.

Isn’t that what this should be about?

You must be new to this. Have you ever heard of the word “sponsors?”

I’m guessing you are a HS coach who is terrified of losing kids to this program.

You know, it’s ok to applaud the efforts of other HS coaches who explore avenues for kids to achieve their dreams.

If they pull this off this will be a huge benefit to the kids playing.

Isn’t that what this should be about?

Name your sponsers!

Im not associated with the team man. But I’m guessing you are a HS coach who “sounds” worried that your grip on the kids is slipping.
I'm guessing you're a parent that want your kid to play on the team and telling you it will be expensive may spoil your plans. Or you're telling a lie and actually is associated?

Reactions: iDidntGetBanned
Have any you guys heard rumblings about a travel team some coaches are putting together in the NVA area? Apparently it is a JR/SR team made up of kids around NVA.

Apparently they will have around 40 kids, full medical staff and already have a few OOS games lined up.
Hmmm you know a lot of info... Stop acting like your trying to find out if true. Nice promotion lol.

Reactions: iDidntGetBanned
I'm guessing you're a parent that want your kid to play on the team and telling you it will be expensive may spoil your plans. Or you're telling a lie and actually is associated?

Im not a parent trying to do anything nor am I associated with the program.

I thinks it’s a great idea though. Most of the HS coaches around here aren’t worth a damn.

Too bad you don’t share in the excitement of this great opportunity for the boys.

But then again, you are obviously only concerned about yourself and what kids won’t potentially play on your team in the spring.

Im not a parent trying to do anything nor am I associated with the program.

I thinks it’s a great idea though. Most of the HS coaches around here aren’t worth a damn.

Too bad you don’t share in the excitement of this great opportunity for the boys.

But then again, you are obviously only concerned about yourself and what kids won’t potentially play on your team in the spring.
Concerned about myself? What team did I say I coach?

Naw...you are the one that it's obvious you are associated. Just admit it. Would respect you more. lol

Your respect for me, or lack there of, surely keeps me up at night.

I will let you know when the $10,000 price tag for each player comes to fruition. Don’t hold your breath though. I know that is what you are hoping for, but it AINT happening.

I won’t be on the field this weekend, but I will be a very interested spectator at their tryouts.

Look me up and just tell me what HS shirt you will be wearing.

Your respect for me, or lack there of, surely keeps me up at night.

I will let you know when the $10,000 price tag for each player comes to fruition. Don’t hold your breath though. I know that is what you are hoping for, but it AINT happening.

I won’t be on the field this weekend, but I will be a very interested spectator at their tryouts.

Look me up and just tell me what HS shirt you will be wearing.
You're not making sense. I'm done lol. Will not respond in this post anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT