swva_havok_fan

VaPreps Varsity
Feb 23, 2016
Tennessee
West Virginia
Penn State
Virginia Tech
Toledo

I am leaning that WVU is the front runner at this point with Tennessee a close second. This is just my opinion though. But the rumor is that WVU has had the inside track for awhile now.

Reactions: Union_Fan
I think he does well wherever he goes. Got to see him once and he's all that's advertised. I hope he stays local to Tennessee, WVU, or VT.

A lot of folks are saying the Mountaineers are the favorites... guess we'll see. I think it will either be Morgantown or Knoxville.

Just received three CB’s to Toledo. WVU has been pursuing other options and already has another back committed so this is not a shock.

Adkins commits to Toledo! Kinda shocking since WVU was the heavy favorite. Can't wait for my dosage of Tuesday and Wednesday nights of MAC-tion next fall on the ESPN networks.

I wish this young man all the best. He can flat out play and he's a stud and future superstar. With that written, I'm totally shocked. I just can't believe a kid would pick a mid major over 4 Power 5 schools with pretty dang good traditions and histories in which 2 of em have at least 1 NATI and the other 2 have played in a NATI. Also, the weather in Toledo, lack of TV compared to the other 4, etc. This recruit will be a rare one across the entire country and probably in the top 10 oddest commitments for the 2021 class in that it's rare that a kid would choose a mid major further away than 2 P5's close to his proximity and the other 2 in WV and PSU not terribly far, but I believe Toledo may be a touch closer than State College from Dickenson County. This young man I am sure has his reasons and he's going to do very well there just like he would have at the others. I'm rooting for him and wish him all the best. He's a stud and there's no question about it. Kid can flat out play.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT