ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker Harris, Halifax Co, receives offer from Bridgewater

Happy for Tucker, but it is still baffling how this young man still doesn't have a DII or higher offer.

Great news and thanks for sharing. It's like TV or the movies, I'm half tempted to ask for something big and that happens too.

Reactions: mike salem
Recruiting has been slow in Southside this year. Dryus Hairston/Tyler Johnson at Magna Vista, Edmunds/Hairston/Shy Watlington/Worm Poole at GW, and Halifax has about 2-4 kids that should have a D2 shot(I believe Tucker is an FCS talent at minimum).. Just to name a few kids who have not been getting much love from colleges. A lot of kids who participated in the various camps in the 804/757 have gotten some very nice offers. Would love to see the Southside/Lynchburg/Roanoke area come together to get something like that started.

Recruiting has been slow in Southside this year. Dryus Hairston/Tyler Johnson at Magna Vista, Edmunds/Hairston/Shy Watlington/Worm Poole at GW, and Halifax has about 2-4 kids that should have a D2 shot(I believe Tucker is an FCS talent at minimum).. Just to name a few kids who have not been getting much love from colleges. A lot of kids who participated in the various camps in the 804/757 have gotten some very nice offers. Would love to see the Southside/Lynchburg/Roanoke area come together to get something like that started.
Is Willie’s only offer still to Hampton?

Reactions: iDidntGetBanned
ADVERTISEMENT