ADVERTISEMENT

Upset at Salem Stadium #2

intrinsicreward

VaPreps Varsity
Aug 4, 2015
Is another upset looming at Salem Stadium for the 2nd Friday in a row? Defending perennial 4A Champion Salem lost to JF last week and I believe that Glenvar has what it takes to take down defending perennial 2A Champion Appo on the same field tomorrow. Both have great coaching and players so good luck to both teams who are putting it all on the "line". Looking forward to a great, injury free, well officiated game!

I'm also hoping we get a bunch Salem Spartan fans out to support the Highlanders. Both communities pull for each other every year.

Upsets? Upset? Yep, there gonna b lots of upsets in Salem this weekend. I don't know how many fans Glenvar gonna bring but that will be how many upsets happen. Gonna b lots of upset Glenvar fans for this state championship game. I got the Silver cannonball winning the state championship this weekend be a total of 2 touchdowns. Yep, gonna b lotz of upsets

Dude do you ever shut up? This act is getting old...feel sorry for the real Appomattox fans that have to listen to your garbage all the time

This dude Appo4 probably isn't even from Appomattox and if he is then he is a total embarrassment and certainly doesn't represent any of the Raider fans I have met or talked to.

Intrinz reward made the post about upset at Salem. I answered and u don't like it. You didn't acts intrinz if he ever shut up when he made his post. There'z gonna be upsets in Salem. There'z gonna be lots of em from Glenvar fans. I got the silver sliver cannonball by 2 touchdowns
Was just wondering if you ever got out of grade school. Half of your post never make any sense and it takes a rocket scientist to understand what you are even trying to say.Maybe you should try a game like checkers or water polo as you know nothing about football...........

Is another upset looming at Salem Stadium for the 2nd Friday in a row? Defending perennial 4A Champion Salem lost to JF last week and I believe that Glenvar has what it takes to take down defending perennial 2A Champion Appo on the same field tomorrow. Both have great coaching and players so good luck to both teams who are putting it all on the "line". Looking forward to a great, injury free, well officiated game!

I'm also hoping we get a bunch Salem Spartan fans out to support the Highlanders. Both communities pull for each other every year.
So just a couple of points.....
1. Glenvar is #2 seed and Appo is #3....thus a Glenvar win is not an upset.
2. A number of the Salem coaches are either from Appo or married an Appo Girl ( they will not turn on their hometown) ....hopefully they will bring fans to support their Raiders. But you are probably right..lol
In all seriousness, our team lost 3 D1 players as part of at least 10, 3 year starters from some pretty good teams. We have had a target on our backs all season and our kids are coming together with all of the noise being drowned out by "team first and keep moving forward play by play."
We will come to play and let the score take care of itself.
Best of luck, PRAYERS for an injury free and well played as well as a good officiated game.

@Appo4 stop misrepresenting the Appomattox community and the good fans of the Raiders with your braggadocious posts. They would not appreciate your support in this manner. Last warning or that silver cannonball will explode in your fingers!
I guess obliterating your last username didn't teach you anything.

If the weather holds off. Im sure some fans will come out and cheer for Glenvar. At least their should be no delay this yr.

Intrinz reward made the post about upset at Salem. I answered and u don't like it. You didn't acts intrinz if he ever shut up when he made his post. There'z gonna be upsets in Salem. There'z gonna be lots of em from Glenvar fans. I got the silver sliver cannonball by 2 touchdowns
He made a post about a possible upset. Which is what it would be if Appomattox were to lose even though they are the lower seed. I’m sure you’re right. 2 TDs. I was hoping for a closer game.

This dude Appo4 probably isn't even from Appomattox and if he is then he is a total embarrassment and certainly doesn't represent any of the Raider fans I have met or talked to.
Did he post after Heritage wore them out?

So just a couple of points.....
1. Glenvar is #2 seed and Appo is #3....thus a Glenvar win is not an upset.
2. A number of the Salem coaches are either from Appo or married an Appo Girl ( they will not turn on their hometown) ....hopefully they will bring fans to support their Raiders. But you are probably right..lol
In all seriousness, our team lost 3 D1 players as part of at least 10, 3 year starters from some pretty good teams. We have had a target on our backs all season and our kids are coming together with all of the noise being drowned out by "team first and keep moving forward play by play."
We will come to play and let the score take care of itself.
Best of luck, PRAYERS for an injury free and well played as well as a good officiated game.
Yes it would be an upset. Just because Glenvar had more points by playing a tougher schedule does not mean they are the fav to win. Appomattox is the top dog until someone beats them.

Was just wondering if you ever got out of grade school. Half of your post never make any sense and it takes a rocket scientist to understand what you are even trying to say.Maybe you should try a game like checkers or water polo as you know nothing about football...........
Maybe he should hang out with GWMOM over on the 1A board.....hahaha

Reactions: Daddy_rabbit
Did absolutely nothing wrong and did not break any rules and you know it. I played at Appo an have never spoke bad of any player or team. I has only talked proudly of my team in Appos. I am cocky but my opinion of Appo being the best don't make me a troll.
You absolutely trolled with your last username that's why I removed it. I'm just keeping an eye on your posts because of what happened previously. I see you have already made your next username just in case. Btw they don't move teams up for winning too many championships in a row, it's simply an enrollment issue. Christiansburg has won 16 wrestling championships in a row and they actually got moved down a few years ago because of enrollment.

Btw they don't move teams up for winning too many championships in a row, it's simply an enrollment issue. Christiansburg has won 16 wrestling championships in a row and they actually got moved down a few years ago because of enrollment.
Read what the book of Proverbs says about trying to reason with a fool.
Not worth your time sir.

I get it, dude is a troll. I just don’t see how it’s really any different from the crap over on the 1a board that GWMOM posts all the freaking time. It’s a shame that 99% of people on here want to seriously talk about fall sports and it seems to get ruined by a small few.
Sad really that any of this is aloud! Sure we don’t always agree but some of the stuff that gets posted is pure nonsense and disrespectful to the communities and the kids playing the sports we are trying to support or discuss.

Reactions: moto138
Appo5 is a Glenvar fan and picking Glenvar to win. Appo 5 an me ain't the same. I do not EVER pick against my boys. I never trolled. Troll is another ways to label a man cause his opinion ain't liked and 3 or 4 Appo posters ain't representin the entire community. Appo haz hundreds of fans.
Hmmmm

Appo5 is a Glenvar fan and picking Glenvar to win. Appo 5 an me ain't the same. I do not EVER pick against my boys. I never trolled. Troll is another ways to label a man cause his opinion ain't liked and 3 or 4 Appo posters ain't representin the entire community. Appo haz hundreds of fans.

If you did indeed attend Appomattox HS then their education system sure failed you pal...learn to spell and talk correctly then come back

Or you really a 10 yr old on mommas computer acting a fool?

Did absolutely nothing wrong and did not break any rules and you know it. I played at Appo an have never spoke bad of any player or team. I has only talked proudly of my team in Appos. I am cocky but my opinion of Appo being the best don't make me a troll.
Did you graduate from high school or drop out?

Ironic, a new poster who is a Glenvar supporter chooses Appo5 as his username and picks Glenvar by 2 TD? I was born, but it wasn't yesterday.

You also used the phrase "my RAIDERZ" in your Appo5 post! Would a Glenvar supporter use that phrase. I think not. Goodbye.

Ironic, a new poster who is a Glenvar supporter chooses Appo5 as his username and picks Glenvar by 2 TD? I was born, but it wasn't yesterday.

You also used the phrase "my RAIDERZ" in your Appo5 post! Would a Glenvar supporter use that phrase. I think not. Goodbye.
Looks like it's time for appo(6) to rear its ugly head.

Reactions: mike salem
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT