ADVERTISEMENT

VA Preps Staff Doing it Right!

BleedingNavy

VaPreps All District
Dec 4, 2013
As posters, we enjoy the opportunity to discuss high school athletics through this forum. In the past two weeks I have been very fortunate to break bread and discuss football with Rod Johnson. Last night I met Matthew Hatfield as well. These two guys bust their tails to give us the sights and sounds of Virginia Sports and it has been a true pleasure hearing their stories live. I don't want to sound like a walking billboard; however, the money paid for a subscription to VA Preps has been worth every penny. Aside from the great coverage provided, the fees help keep the forums free to all and allow the staff to travel to all parts of the State. If you have a few extra bucks, join now. Lets keep the boys on the move. Thanks Rod and Matthew. Great job!

I agree with everything you said above. I got to chat with Rod for a few minutes towards the end of the game last night and having been involved with high school athletics for 28 years these guys go above and beyond in an effort to give these kids the coverage that not even the local papers will...Keep up the Great Work!

52865531.jpg

I was fortunate enough to be allowed to tag along with Bleeding Navy the last two weeks and enjoy being in the company of Rod. And with Matt too, last night. I reiterate what Navy said about the subscription. What I receive from Virgina Preps for the little money it cost is almost stealing. And then to have the pleasure of being at the table with these two guys, and hearing one great sports story after another, it was like stealing, and getting off scot free.

What a blast! It's a good thing we all had to get up for work this morning or we would still be in the parking lot swapping stories. Thanks guys, and this really doesn't even need to be said, but I'm speaking for the whole Dinwiddie community when I say we are always here if we can be of service to you. We want you to always remain as totally impartial as you are, but we consider both of you as part of Navy Nation!

Thank you!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT