ADVERTISEMENT

Varina/Huguenot

Either could play Liberty Christian next week as well. I don't believe they have a game next week.
Both will end up playing their scheduled opponents. I was planning on going to the EV/Huguenot game but I think Huguenot will beat them pretty badly.

Reactions: WP02alum
Both will end up playing their scheduled opponents. I was planning on going to the EV/Huguenot game but I think Huguenot will beat them pretty badly.
I think EV, since they will get a game under their belt will have a big advantage. Huguenot will have gone 2 weeks since the Hermitage scrimmage. Think this one goes to the 4th quarter with the better conditioned team winning.

I think EV, since they will get a game under their belt will have a big advantage. Huguenot will have gone 2 weeks since the Hermitage scrimmage. Think this one goes to the 4th quarter with the better conditioned team winning.
The fact that eastern view is playing two games in three days does not bode well for their game against Huguenot on Friday in the rain

Reactions: BleedingNavy
The fact that eastern view is playing two games in three days does not bode well for their game against Huguenot on Friday in the rain
For years I have been hard on EV's scheduling. Have to give them their due for playing two games in a week especially against a team like Huguenot.

EV has the talent to play with Huguenot and are very physical. Athletically, Huguenot is just better. If the Cyclones can ratchet up their defense and rattle the Falcons young QB they may get a win. If Huguenot can establish their running game (fast and elusive) especially in the rain, it's going to be a long night for the Cyclones.

Reactions: 1Gensfan
I believe they play on Saturday not Friday. Culpepper is also a very weak opponent. I don't think EV is exactly better than Huguenot but getting a game in before your opponent can make a big difference especially when talking about conditioning and fixing early season mistakes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT